KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Wolf's Rain

Wolf's Rain
Started by: .hack//love

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeptemberRain
Killer

What happened in the last two episodes?

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:02 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen an episode or two; what exactly is the entire plot behind it? Something about kids who can turn into wolves, people shooting at them, occasional swearing...what's up with the chick with red eyes?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:29 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

she is a flower...and she seems to know where paradise is...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:48 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
I've seen an episode or two; what exactly is the entire plot behind it? Something about kids who can turn into wolves, people shooting at them, occasional swearing...what's up with the chick with red eyes?

They arent kids that turn into wolves. They are wolves that disquise themselves as humans to protect themselves from humans. The plot is that they are looking for paradise.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:17 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldendove
Aoi Hoshi

Blue

hack//love yea you are right blue is a girl, but some times viz screws things up so it looks like that a charicter is a diferent gender but isn't.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:49 PM
goldendove is currently offline Click here to Send goldendove a Private Message Find more posts by goldendove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i just now started watching this anime, it's friggin awesome

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:23 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Thats great force

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:29 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yup yup thumb up

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:38 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigeLover

i love wolf's rain! it's my fav anime series...and yeah i love FLCL as well i actually just put an order on the english COMPLETE version because the english subtitles on my japanese version are hard to keep up with (haha) but Hige is definately my favorite on Wolf's Rain...hes so adorable...and yeah i love wolves toooooo they are my fav animal along with the fox

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:01 PM
HigeLover is currently offline Click here to Send HigeLover a Private Message Find more posts by HigeLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Did everyone think Toboe was a girl when you first saw him? All my friends did and it seems like I'm the only one who didn't.

I'm just a part of the crowd......

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:25 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

I didnt

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:30 PM
soundtrack
confused

when i frist started watching wolfs rain i thought toboe was a boy. then i started to get confused at times, but then i finally realized he was a boy. lol smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:56 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

FLCL = confusing. Very much so.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:07 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i never really got into flcl but it looked really interesting in a weird and strange way smile.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:19 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

Love

OMG!i love kiba!he is sooooo damn sexy!ahhh i love him love him love him!!! hes soo kewl and and well hes just a hottie!wolf's rain is the best anime ever!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 07:36 AM
kibalover16 is currently offline Click here to Send kibalover16 a Private Message Find more posts by kibalover16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitecoyote1990

i like tsume's attitude, but i like kiba more as a fav chara, toboe,hige, tsume, chezza if you want to count the lil flower girl, and then the humans. n e way i juss wanted to post that. ill write more and post pics l8r. c ya, its on tonight.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 12:04 PM
whitecoyote1990 is currently offline Click here to Send whitecoyote1990 a Private Message Find more posts by whitecoyote1990 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

i think tsumes an ass hole,but at times he can be cool.but no ones cooler than kiba!AHHHHH!HOTTIE!lol!biee!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 07:33 PM
kibalover16 is currently offline Click here to Send kibalover16 a Private Message Find more posts by kibalover16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i think out of all of them....i would rate 1. kiba the hottest/cutie 2. tsume is kind of sexy cool, but can get on your nerves at times (but he is warming up) 3. hige is cute in his own way (like you would love your dog or something), but sometimes disgusting like when he was talking to blue on the bridge. lol smile and finally 4. toboe is the little cutie that you just have to love. smile

you gotta love this show smile !!!

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 01:05 AM
kibalover16

ya hige seems kinda too horny. he was talkin about how when he gets in the mood he has to pee......ok.......lol!wolf's rain is on tonight!ahhhh! i cant wait! i really hope kiba gets cheza back!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 01:36 AM
SeptemberRain
Killer

I missed afew episodes in a row and then i saw it last night. I had no idea that Blue joined with the wolves. She is cute as a human.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:53 PM