KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Game 7 Calgury at Tampa Bay Who's your pick

Game 7 Calgury at Tampa Bay Who's your pick
Started by: Dr. Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Game 7 Calgury at Tampa Bay Who's your pick

I'm going to miss the second and third period because of my high school graduation smart. O well, personally I really don't care who wins I just hope it goes into overtime, so I can see an overtime game 7, winning goal wins the cup.
Anyway I pickin Calgary because they work better when on the road than at home and as long as they don't take stupid penalties they should win.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:06 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i'd rather see calgary win but i think tampa bay is gonna win

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:48 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think Tampa is gonna win.

but i want Calgary. Iginla deserves it. he is excellent player.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:54 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I agree with HockeyHorror, except i don't know who deserves what...because i don't give a piss about hockey.

I'll just say Tampa is going to win because they won game 6 away and now they have the chance to close the door at home.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalla

Calgary definately deserves it. They play with more drive. They have worked their way here and their Canadian...no offence to anyone thats just my opinion.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 07:18 PM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I think Tampa Bay embarrasment

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:49 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I saw the last six minutes of the game which was great. One of Calgary weaknesses is they take dumb penalties and there wasn't a stupider one than the hit on St. Lious.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 03:08 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i saw most of the game and it was a good game but man can calgary coach cry all he did was cry through out the whole series maybe if he would spent more time with a gameplan and less time cryin his team would in

the tampa bay owner is from michigan and also owns the pistons so hopefully tampa bau winning is a good men for the piston

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:47 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Ive always had major respect for Sutter for what he did with Calgary and the Sharks before. Very hard but fair coach. I think he was trying the Phil Jackson zen thing of trying to get the refs side by getting in their heads and let more calls go which would go Calgary's way since they are the more physical and dirty team.
I just hope the NHL can get it together with the lockout, because their is so much young talent like St. Louis, Iginla and Hatrick Marleau that it would be a waste to not see these young stars in their primes

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:31 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Do you watch the games? Phil doesn't talk to the refs. He lets all his players do it for him...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I'm not talking during the game, it's usually when the Lakers lose a playoff game Phil will put the lose on the refs or talks about not getting calls, when he talks to the media after the game.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:56 PM