KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » new harry potter forum...

new harry potter forum...
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

She felt all alone in the school and thought about giving it all up and going home to Draco... but she knew that her family and Draco would be mad at her for leaving so she sat and thought about what they were going to do in class that day.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:05 AM
HeathLedgerGirl is currently offline Click here to Send HeathLedgerGirl a Private Message Find more posts by HeathLedgerGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie loked over at Dani she looked like she was gonna cry, Eddie went over to her "can i sit here" Eddie asked

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:05 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

Dani looked up rubbing her icey blue eyes. "Yes of course" she said giving him a smile and her voice turning to a tone of joy. "What do you think we're doing in class today.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:06 AM
HeathLedgerGirl is currently offline Click here to Send HeathLedgerGirl a Private Message Find more posts by HeathLedgerGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

The proffesor came in, THe proffesor was a young male nobody ever saw him. "Today I will teach the spelln Patrious, It will destroy or shield yourself from any dementors you will encounter" everybody was so shocked. This spell was a very hard one and no other teacher ever even tried to teach them it.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:07 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

"defence against dementors?" Dani whispered to Eddie. "already?" She tried to stay focused on the professor.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:08 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Now turn to page seventy please" as everybody turned their books to page seventy "Vlad will you please read??" asked the proffesor "Yes efcours proffeser argh..." said Vlad "Proffesor Gourey" said the proffesor "Ok proffesor Gourey"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:09 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie smiled this would be easy, he did it last year, but he stayed back this year because he thought he was not ready for the next year, but he is still classed as a 5th year

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:10 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

Dani smirked at Vlad not knowing or not saying the professor's name... she wouldn't have done any better... but she would be better off not reading anything at all.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:11 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"The dementors are one of the most dangerous and unwelcome creatures in the world. They will suck up all happines from you and leave you with horrid thoughts like your nightmares. They can do a Dementors kiss it will suck up the whole soul out of a person. Dementors are currently in azkaban protecting the prizons so no prizoner will escape. During these centuries they are doing a well job in protecting the prizon of azkaban. There was only one person who managed to escape the prizon Sirius Black" Read aloud Vlad

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:12 AM
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

Dani was hoping that they would have to work with partners and that she could be partners with Eddie, she didn't want to tell anyone, but she was a little bit worried about the whole dementor thing.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:12 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Ohh angel stop with the "Hey I did this last year this will be easy" thing)

"Now I have met a dementor and I will focus on him and all his unwelcome descriptions so the boggart in the closet will turn into one first I would like Dani to come up and be the first one to try but first you have to practice on this" said Gouru and said " Everybody repeat Patrios" everybody repeated "Ok give it a try Deni"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:16 AM
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

Dani nervously looked at the professor... she crept forward... "patrios" she said quietly

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:18 AM
Killa
RP junkie

Name: Van Hanson
Year: 4th
Physical Description: shoulder length dark brown hair, watery blue eyes, gryffindor robes, average build
Attitude: can be outgoing, quite arrogant and cocky, rich background, has a laugh, jokes alot.
House: Gryffindor
Qudditch possition: Chaser and captain
Character Ties: None

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With all due respect sir I believe you mean the Patronus spell. And it's pronounced Expecto Patronus. I really am wondering right now what your qualifications are." Van said interrupting the girl at the front of the class. He flicked the hair out of his eyes. "And to think. you picked a person from Slytherin first. Oh and Dani, I hate to say it but you will lose the match tomorrow whether you like it or not."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:56 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeathLedgerGirl
Mrs. Heath Ledger ;)

Dani shot a icey stare towards Van. "We'll just see about that" she said backing off into Eddie turning to leave to her seat. She was embarrassed and didn't want to cry infront of everyone.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 07:03 PM
Killa
RP junkie

"C'mon we've got people such as Vlad playin' for us. Compared to the Slytherin team we're in a whole different league. Especially now my dad's sending the new Firebolt 1000 series in for the whole of the Gryffindor team. You thought you'd get something from the Malfoy family if you dated there son? Haha. His dad could only afford Nimbus brooms. Not to mention he was in league with the Dark Lord."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 07:41 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Name: Sarah Chang
Year: 4th
Physical Description: black hair, green eyes, ravenclaw patch on robes, olive complextion, skinny, medium height
Attitude: sweet but is really a smart kid like Hermione in some aspects.
House: Ravenclaw
Qudditch possition: chaser
Character Ties: Cho Chang's sister

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:22 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killa
RP junkie

"Hey Chang you gonna come watch us beat Slytherin? My Dad's sendin us a load of new brooms I can get him to send one to you as well if ya want?" Van said going a slightly reddish colour.
"He's blushing!!" One of the other classmates shouted.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:23 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"The match you mean? Yeah, I'll be there of course. Cho will probably nail me if I didn't. I'll come with everyone after I finish the vampire essay. It shouldn't take too long," said Sarah. She collected her books and loaded them into her backpack. Hurriedly she stuffed the quill behind her ear and went up the staircase in a fit of running.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:28 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killa
RP junkie

Van watched Sarah leave the classroom then turned to the rest of the class.
"Okay who shouted out 'he's blushing'?" Van said smiling and pulling out his wand. "Nah, I'm only kidding. But anyways Dani best of luck for the match tomorrow. Oh and Vlad McGonnangal said she wanted to see us two and the rest of the team at the pitch in our kits. You coming?"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:35 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah got back up to her dormitory and collapsed on her bed. Sighing she took out her homework stuff and began on it. After a while she looked out the window and saw the Quiddtich field below and saw the players assemble down there.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:47 PM