KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » new harry potter forum...

new harry potter forum...
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(How so?)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 05:22 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

(can i open one just like that....or i have to ask first?)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 12:44 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[u gotta ask... but lets just keep this one going... it'll get moving soon i hope]

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 04:11 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killa
RP junkie

((k lets fast forward to the day of the tri-wizard, Tidus if ur so bothad bout vlad u have two options in my opinion, look back and read or jsut make sum random stuff up that wont interact wiuth other chracters))

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 04:35 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

(ohno! school started!!!!! but i think i will be able to u know write here and all.....so yeah, i also think we should like fast forward to the tournament....)(when do we start??)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 10:19 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Yeah. When do we?)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:40 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

((hellooooooooooo anyone here? helloooooooooo i am lost eek! laughing out loud hahahahah....okay where is everybody?when do we like start?????))

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 02:31 AM
crzygrl6412

[sry, school has me busy... we can start now.. let's just say the other school r already here?]

The student were all told to stay after dinner to hear the students chosen to be in the tri-wizard tournament. Jules took a seat next to Van, "Hey..." She whispered, as Dumbledore began to speak.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 03:39 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killa
RP junkie

((k forget bout remi but we can still use the storyline that vampires and voldermort are gonna attack but nobody knows))

Van listened as Dumbledore's booming voice filled the newly erected stadium. He held Jules hand throughout the speech getting up at the end to join those chosen to be in it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 08:37 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

(i know! school started! and days are now soooo short and busy! oh well lets try to continue...)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Sooomeone make aaaannooother Haaarrry Poooottteeeer Threeeaaaddddd...~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad sat next to Van too. "BLoody yesterday all night I was being totured by that bone growing potion, I had asked to use it because I didnt want to miss this event" said Vlad as he shaked the hand which was broken in qudditch match against Ravenclaw. "So whats our next match anyway? Slytherin right?" asked Vlad.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:19 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
Vlad sat next to Van too. "BLoody yesterday all night I was being totured by that bone growing potion, I had asked to use it because I didnt want to miss this event" said Vlad as he shaked the hand which was broken in qudditch match against Ravenclaw. "So whats our next match anyway? Slytherin right?" asked Vlad.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:31 PM
Killa
RP junkie

"Have no idea. To be honest Quidditch is the least of my worries at the moment. We're enough points ahead anyways to concede the match without dropping down. All I wanna concentrate on now is this Ceremony"

((k this is b4 he got up then and joined the chosen wizards n witches on the podium))

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:35 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~What?? I dont understand right now they are going to pick the teams which will be playing in the triwizard tournament ok? It is just after the match with ravenclaw where I broke almost everything but got the snitch ok? Now so nobody is not confused especcialy me~

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:36 PM
crzygrl6412

[here's wats happening for those who are confused: we're sitting, listening to dumbledore explain the triwizard tournament... he's gonna name who got chosen...]

Dumbledore's voice grew louder and he was handed the names of the chosen students... He began reading them, "From Hogwarts, Jules O'Hara... " [just type in ur 1st and last names for those who are chosen.]

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 04:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad Potter" said Dumbeldore. Vlad was drinking pumpkin juice and we he heard his name he spat out. He started doing a jiggy dance.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:11 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Cho Chang." Cho jumped up and gave a look of surprise to her friends and sister.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:35 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad waved to Cho.

~so now your Cho?~

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:50 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Both Cho and Sarah Chang)
"Hiya," said Cho.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:36 PM