KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » new harry potter forum...

new harry potter forum...
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 46 47 [48]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Killa
RP junkie

Van was there for hours in the forest trying to turn into animals. He just couldn't seem to get his animagus form. His fist punched the trunk of a large pine tree. He shook it in pain holding it tight. He could hear the sound of hooves nearby. Centaurs. Through the foliage a teenage centaur came trhough. A muscular physique for his age. Black, shoulder-length wavy hair, violet eyes and a scar on his upper lip where he appeared to have been cut.

"What are you doing human?" The boy asked side-stepping around Van.

"I'm practicing magic why? Have I done something wrong?"

"This is my territory, leave!" The centaur child said stubbornly clipping his front hooves.

"Sure, I'd happily leave. Only this isn't your territory, it's mine." Van said waving his wand around his feet.

His lower half changed into a horses set of legs. A beautiful black stallion's. As per usual though all he could get was half of an animagus form. But this could work with the situation. The centaur child looked stunned at Van.

"Wh..wha...what are you?" It stumbled back slightly as Van towered over him.

"What do I look like? Now leave!!" Van said rising on to his back legs bringing the front ones down hard on the ground by the boy.

The centaur child ran off into the deeper areas of the forest. Van was left, horse legs. He didn't know how to reverse these. The only one he could control was the fish tail because he was used to using it. Van ecided to just wait out the effects of the spell. He was there for two hours wondering the forest. But nothing happened.

Van decided to walk up to the school and see the nurse. As he emerged from the forest the pupils looked on in shock at him. The younger ones scared thinking him to be a real centaur. The older ones smirking and looking on in amazement. Van just hung his head low and walked up the stairs to the nurses office.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 10:11 AM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad was in the forest for hours! He had actually learned how to turn himself into a stallion, and a Unicorn. He had always known how to turn into an Wolf because he was an animagus. Tommorow he will come back and try to learn how to turn into (Those creatures that peaple cant see if they havent seen death). a White stallion galloped out of the Forest as he galloped to Van. As the stallion was beside him Vlad turned back into human "WoW... What spell did you use?" asked Vlad

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 03:15 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Jules was on her way to ask the nurse about a healing spell she was readin about when she saw Van, "Oh jeez..." She said, and with a flick of her wand he was fully human again. He looked up with a stunned expression.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 04:45 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killa
RP junkie

"WoW... What spell did you use?" asked Vlad.

Van just looked at Vlad angrily as though he was being cheeky, even if it wasn't his intention to, and carried on walking to the nurses office. Madame Pomfrey looked at Van in disbelief. Jules walked in and looked at the centaurian Van. He blushed a little as she used a spell on him. His legs went back to normal and he landed on the cold floor.

"Wha??!! How the hell did you do that? You'll have to teach me that for future reference." Van said grinning.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 07:28 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad turned back into a human. He really thought Van has gotten diffrent... Not the one he new.. He knew a cheerful Van.. But this wasnt him and Vlad didnt like it at all. Vlad sighted.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:04 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Jules half-laughed, "I used Priori Incantatem.. the reversing spell." She started to turn around, but stopped, "Hey Van, do you wanna go to Hogmead with me tonight?"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 04:46 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Cho was gripping onto the last light of her wand to finish up her reading on the tournament. One more time she yawned and then she collapsed on her bed in a little ball.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:57 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killa
RP junkie

"Uh yeah, we could go now if you wanna." Van said walking towards the door.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:56 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Before Cho closed her eyes she turned the wand's light off.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 03:22 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Jules followed Van out the door. Shes smiled, "So, how have you been?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:33 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash went to the gryffindors common room and fell asleep .

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:42 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Shifting slighty, Cho turned over in her sleep.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:58 PM