KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME FIFTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'Payback'

USH'S MATRIX GAME FIFTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'Payback'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just as you were about to leave Loadout, Dallas jacks into the loadout room.

"Mors," he says, beckoning you over. "I have something important for you. It is vital you look after it."

He hands you a medium-sized envelope.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 04:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Lets do this."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:31 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You might want to know what to do with it first, it's rather important...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 11:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well I don't know what it is and I'm assuming that I didn't See Mors get it.
Well why doesnt Mors open it

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:50 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"What is it?" Mors asks, reaching to open it.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 11:20 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Don't open it!" says Dallas.

The envelope is marked

To Melitus

With Regards

From Dallas

"Whatever you do," says Dallas, "do NOT open it until you reach Melitus, got that?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:47 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors pulls his hand back and tucks the envelope into his trench coat. "Either it's a birthday invitation, bills, a thank you note, or it's a way to get rid of Melitus, knowing you."

"We'll do our best, Captain."

(Has anyone seen the Outsiders or read the book? A character named Dallas gets emotionally deranged after his friend dies and shoots at the police with an empty gun...they shoot him...)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:20 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Nope.
I proabably should though.

Everyone ready to go?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Definitely.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 04:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In that case, the operation is go!

Speed roll is a 6- big sequence for the first time!

(Note- to maintain continuity, your sequence speed rolls will be being mirrored in the Philosophy path, so the number of frames it takes you to reach them is exactly the same as the number of frames they have to last)

We start the fight with everyone a full 12 frames away from the Factory front door. The Courtyard is six frames distant.

Your opponents are criminal goons in Melitus' employ. They are armed with Ingrams submachine guns. The factory outer area is littered with crates and machinery etc.

-----

CURRENT SITUATION AT: First Sequence, Frame 16

Factory outer gate

Mors: 10/0/13
Burn: 8/0/16
Ares: 10/0/15
Cloud: 15/0/13
San: 11/0/14

Factory Courtyard

Goons x6: 0/13

Factory Gate

Goons x12: 0/13

-----

As we can see, you all go first.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 03:15 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(12 frames? Any powers like Force Speed?)

Mors draws his Glock 18. "We should shoot at them first, to give them something to think about while we move forwards..."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 03:53 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

How much did it cost to get extra speed?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 04:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

nothing, it was a Die roll.
"It'll be My pleasure Mr. Mors Sir!"
Hmm, Lets try 3 bursts on 3 Courtyard Goons.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 06:36 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I know, but that's added onto your speed and I'm wondering how mch it costs to up that.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 07:20 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Oh I dunno, you have to up in in your stats or something

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 07:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Speed is a Secondary stat, so check out the Download area.

I regret to inform that there is no Force speed power...

(I tend to assume you start weapons drawn, btw)

Err, three bursts on three goons is nine bursts, Burn. Unless you meant one each. Limit is six!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:37 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Oh yea, Little rusty...
make that 2 a piece

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:45 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Had to reduce your carried clips to 3, Burn)

You open fire. Skill of your targets is 8; you are at -1 to hit each one. You roll +1, -1 and evens, for totals of 16, 14 and 15. They are lightly armoured, but you totally ignore that, so you beat their totals by 8, 6 and 7, +2 for the assault rifle, +2 for Coppertop Killer, means your final Outcomes are 10, 8 and 9. These mooks are tougher than Star Wars mooks and need an Outcome of 8 to kill... didn't slow you down! That is three dead in two frames. Nice start, Burn!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:53 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Thnak you, Thank you very much!
And I get to act again correct?
2 burst on 2 again

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup! Sadly, a -10 wastes those first bursts- misjudged the angle there- but evens blows another one away. Four kills, four frames, not at all bad... empted the clip though!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:13 PM