KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry potter:the new girl

harry potter:the new girl
Started by: Short'n'Sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

here is the end of the first chapter:

I was dozing off again into a my fantasy , but then i thought" Why do you have that stuff?"
Samantha smiles, and looks at the lady "It's mine accualy"" Well, my little sammy here like to play quidditch."
" Quidditch?" I felt like my mouth was wide open, and it was" Close your moth there ronny boy" Peeped in Fred. I didn't want to look like a fool so I did." Yes, sam loves to immitate those chunky cannos plays."
" Chuddly cannons Mum." She says. I think that i'm dreaming, until george pinches my arm" Wake up ron" And that is when i knew it.It was L-O-V-E. love.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:02 AM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

it so good~~!!!!!!!!!plz keep going!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:09 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

sounds good!!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 05:14 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Yeah, I like to know more about this girl. She sounds interesting. Please, continue very soon! bunny

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 12:31 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

eeh~~~ plz keep goin^!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:02 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cooooooool!!! and it was moi who gave Darinda the link!! thank moi!! big grin lol laughing out loud

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:55 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

lol thnx pink~

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:00 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thanx, but dont think that i'm some power wanting snob thing (unlike Anna Huds0n...and Kate Goldsmith)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:58 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

any wayz here is a little more, i still haven't found the full copy on my computer so i'm using my rough copy on paper

I just sat there in shock. Could a girl a beautiful as this be a cool person to joke around with.
" Yes, just like her big brother." Sam's mom adds." Brother? Would your brother be oliver wood?" Fred asks.Samantha has no clue what he is talking about but her mum nods." Yes , he is." Samantha, oh what a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. Any ways, she looked so confused." Brother?" I remember the room was soo quiet " Well, hmm. How would you two like to come over for dinner?" Mum bulrts out. " I would love to, but i have a doctor's appiontment " " Mum? For what?" The room went quiet again. I hate akward silences, but they do help you get that fantsay time to proccess.Right back to the story *wipes droll from face*
" Oh it is nothing but a check up Sammy." Sam looked rather nervous. She looked nice nervous. " Oh how about you there sam?" George emerges" Yah, we wont do any thing, we swear." Fred adds in. " Sure, if it is ok with me mum." " Oh of corse Sammy, go ahead."Then out of no where sam's mum starts fricken coughing so hard i swear she lost half of one of her lungs." Mummy?" so sam gets up and gets a tissue to cover her mums mouth at first i thought that they don't like germs, but to find out later has nothing to do with being clean. But lets not talk about that rite now.

sorry ppl i got to go.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:23 AM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

it sounds kinda random, whare is this taking place and when?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:53 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yeah, it does. But who the hell cares? not me!! it's great Darinda

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:52 PM
fantasygirl

Good job!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:58 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

thankz guys, i have to find the other paper, but thanks for all the great comments.It is in ron's 6th year at his house it says in the beging

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:46 PM
*~HP~*

wow! i'm gonna be ok. really! i just realized that i didn't read the first page, i'm sorry, it sounds great since i've read all of it now. good job!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:27 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ummmmm.......
i'm kinda lost.......
what's up with the girl exactly...
need more background info....

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:02 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

well she / do you guys mind if i give back ground or would you rather read about it? i could always pm you hpaddict about her background if you think that will halp you understand it more

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 08:31 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

can u pm moi 2?? cuz i dun rely get this check up thingy..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:51 PM
fantasygirl

Keep going. Ur story is just vague that's all. Need to put more info. I really want to know what happens next.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:53 AM
*~HP~*

i'm just glade i found the first page. lol i get it, and i like it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:27 AM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

ok i found the next four chapters!yay!here i go

later that night Samantha Came over, It was then that i had noticed Samantha's eyes. They were PURPLE! Then i felt a sharp pain in my ribs." OUCH!" i looked over to my left. and sure enough it was George with a grin from here to Surrey.” What do you want?"" Well, I’m sure our guest would like you to move out of the way." I turn and face Samantha and her PURPLE eyes." Oh, sorry." I could feel my face getting hotter with humiliation." And she would like it if you wouldn't drool all over her.” Fred whispers in my ear. Sam just looked at me and then smiled." Flattering really. But i don't think he was drooling because of me, i think he was confused by my eyes." Oh man! This girl was ,like a psychic. I hope not like professor Trelawny.Then i don't know what came over me, but it was like i vomited. But with words not , well you know." I-I-I aww,may- but no.” Great Ron, why to go. First Fleur now Sam. She just stood their just as baffled by my words as Fred, and George. What I ment to say was She was a beautiful creature of Fantasy. But noooo My mouth got all twisted together with my tongue and teeth. She smiles again." Thanks Ron."" Hey Sam, come here!" Ginny Chimed in." All right." As she walks passed me I get a huge whiff of her beautifully scented hair. Then i snap back into to reality.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:05 PM