KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry potter:the new girl

harry potter:the new girl
Started by: Short'n'Sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fantasygirl

Cool! But the power is still scary.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:28 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

after I grasped my lungs back I decided to walk forward sam looks over at me nervously and hoovers back down. “ Sorry, I didn’t mean to scar you.” “ oh no it wasn’t scary, it was neat actually.”but then she looks at me and says” not you ron, your friend.””oh” I felt stupid. Harry looked so pale I could have mistaken him for a cloud.” And I would love to go with you guys to diagon ally.”Great I can tell by that look on harry’s face that he thinks sam is beautiful too. But she is mine! Well not yet, but she will be. I keep forgetting sam can fell vibes and so she looks at me and there is an awkward moment then” I’ll get my coat.” So sam walks off and gets her coat. Harry looks at me and says” is this a vela girl too?” I knew that was coming. I don’t have to have a power like sam to know what my friend thinks.”No. she was in a accident when she was younger.” Harry looked just as confused as Neville does in potions.” Why are her eyes purple? Is she like Tonks?” “ No, she fell into a potion infested pond when she was younger.” Sam walks out” ready.” But then I thought did she ask her mum?” sam did you ask your mum?” sam just kept walking torwards my house.” Sam?” she turns around, and again I feel like she wants to cry” me mum’s in the hospital.”” What?”but she just blew me off.”come on, we should go now.” So we do. Seeings how we don’t have a car any more we take flew powder.” Ok, now arther you go first.” Says mum.
So dad grabs a hand full of flew powder,steps into the fire place.” DIAGON ALLY!” and he goes.. then mum looks into the flower pot.” Oh your father took to much powder, you kids are gonna have to pair up.”

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:01 AM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

R u going to make Harry like her too and her like Harry back? 'Cuz I think that Ron she get her.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:51 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

ron's gonna get her don't worry. but there is some one before ron.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:30 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Great! I can't wait!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:23 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

“ Ok, fed George you two together.” so they did. whoosh they’re gone.” Harry, could you go with Ginny?”” Sure Mrs. Weasley.” So Harry get’s in the fire place with Ginny” DIAGONALLY!” They’re gone too. So it came down to me and Sam.” You two go on” mum says. so I slowly walk up to the fire place, and Sam is just standing in the same spot.” Samantha?” mum asks.” Are you allright?” she just stood there.” Umm, I don’t think it is safe enough.” Great the only time I could be alone with Sam and she is to scared to come with me.” Oh no Sam, it is safe, you can do it.” So Sam walks over to me, and looks at me like if any thing happens I’m gonna kill you. So we both step into the fire place. I think this is the perfect opportunity to get close to sam, sooo””sam if you want you can hold my shirt or some thing, if your nervous that is.” Sam looks at me surprised” really?” mum is looking over at us strangly” ok you two now lets go.” So sam grabs the edge of my shirt and I shout “ DIAGON ALLY!” and away we go.But we didn’t go to where we wanted to go. We landed in the pet store. CRASH! we landed on something hard.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:47 PM
Vanity

more more!!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:36 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

But I soon found out that we wasn’t me and Sam, we was I landed on Hermione! “ ouch!” she yells right in my ear.” What were you doing in a fireplace to begin with?” “I was getting crookshanks” After I got up and bushed off some of the ash from my clothes it hit me “Where is Sam?” Hermione looks at me kinda puzzled” Who’s Sam?” I really didn’t have time to explain “ She is friend, we have to find her.”: Hermione gives me this look “ Umm, ron, I’m here with my parents, and I can’t just go off, she’s your friend you find her.”And walks off. Great, first I have to find my family then sam.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:15 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

wow!!! i luv it, you are talented!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:26 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

huh? me?are you reading the same thing as me?it is my rough draft it sucks, there are som emany details that are not in here i can't remember half of them.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:30 PM
fantasygirl

I love it! Keep going!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:16 PM
yellow lab gurl

i like it so far.dari

twelling4ever! Thanks for the siggy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:57 PM
yellow lab gurl is currently offline Click here to Send yellow lab gurl a Private Message Find more posts by yellow lab gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

So I walk out of the smelly pet store where Hermione was and then I start to look down the ally, hoping that Sam was doing the same thing. But what I saw was NOT a relief. I saw Sam, but she was not by her self. Guess who she was walking with? I’ll give you a hint. I hate him, and he hates me. That’s Right Sam was walking with Draco Malfoy!

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:00 PM
fantasygirl

OMG!! OMG!!!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:33 AM
Kassi_Granger

this is ntastic, whats she doing with Draco? come on, come on, we need more, MORE!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:58 PM
Kassi_Granger is currently offline Click here to Send Kassi_Granger a Private Message Find more posts by Kassi_Granger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

relax ppl, holly molly. i need to find the rest of the pages, it's a comin' don't worry

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:57 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

So I push my way through the crowd and come face to face with Sam. “ Sam? Is he bothering you?” I hope so because if not then that would mean” No, he’s not bothering me, Ron.” Oh crap, Draco put his so called charm on Sam.:” How did you meet him?” Draco is giving me the gittyest look he has ever given me.” Well we some how got split apart while we were using the flu powder, and I ended up at this book store, what was it? Flourish and Blotts.Draco was in there and he said he would help me find you guys.why? do you two know each other?” I wanted to say no, but I forgot sam could read my vibes or whatever.” Yah, We go to the same school Sammy.” Says Draco. What? Sammy? What the- how the bloddy hell? “ Don’t worry Ron he was just helping me find you guys.” Sam Said with a rather disappointed voice.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:48 PM
fantasygirl

Whoa! Oh my god!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:03 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Sam walks over to me , i can tell she is disapionted, i don't know why i just saved her from Malfoy and his dirty clutches, but then she turns around " Ron, i wasn't in love with him or any thing, he just helped me find you."And now i feel like a git, but not really. I mean what if he was trying to get on her good side?" And Ron, just to let you know he was on my good side.He was nice to me, I dunno what you have against him, but i think he is sweet so, you have to get over your little issue ok?" So sam turns around , and i can't help it i feel like i'm gonna burst." BUT HE IS A GIT! Sam! " I walk up to her and talk to her more niceley." He just wants your arse."Then out of no where i feel this sharp pain on my cheek. Sam had slaped me. she looked at me with such a darting look." Ron, I understand that you want to protect me or what ever it is that you want to do, but i'm the vibe reader, not you." Just then Fred walks up Behind Sam.: What happened?" George" Yah we been looking all over for you two."

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:34 PM
crazykim

keep writin

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:24 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote