KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Hey guys, I'm back. Could someone please give me a quick update on whats been gong on and I'll try and get the plot back on track.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 10:16 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Tela is coming back to the game with her 3 char's. Sonia, courtney and Mrs. Higgs.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:27 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

I'm guessing it's too late for me to return to the RP heh? Oh well...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:48 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Nope. We're just getting the plot back on track. However, if you do, Drake won't be as biug a part as last time. More players, ya see?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:49 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Yeah, I know, that's why I gave him the memory loss

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:51 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Okay, well I'm just waiting on an update before I can get the plot back online...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:55 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

If you do find out the plot, send me a PM with some of it, many thanks if you do

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 10:02 PM
Elessea

me has not been here for a long long long long time, but if possible, i want to return...? please? i really miss RPing with you guys yes so if someone could update me to the plot that would be great

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 12:28 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote