KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark considered this. She had personally met Palpatine only once, at Qui Gonn's funeral on Naboo. He seemed to have genuine concern for the future of the Republic and a strong enthusiasm for his new position as Supreme Chancellor. Gundark knew to accept this explanation as closure on the point and knew Lance would do the same.

"Has anyone examined Argentis' belongings ? Anything he may have left behind to give us any clues as to his true intentions toward Kuylen ?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:55 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Argentis kept little," says Windu, "He took everything of any value to him. We tried to find out if hje had been acting in any way unsual lately, but all we found is that he paid regular visits to the Jedi Archive. That was not unusual, because Kuylen used to work there. But we think he might have been trying to decipher Kuylen's intentions; this was before we got the full story from you, of course, Master Gundark."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Argentis' former master is not the man he once knew." Gundark's nearly fatal encounter with Kuylen was still vivid in her memory. "Kuylen is not to be underestimated."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 01:47 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"And neither are his followers," adds Lance. "When Argentis gets there he will either have to face them all and die or they will brainwash him like they did to my friend."

Lance suddenly has a flashback to the day that he saw Yerssot standing with the enemy.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 05:47 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We agree with your concern for Argentis, of course," says Windu. "It is that concern that has convinced us to send a mission to Damagran even though we have technically no authority to do so.

"Master Gundark, as we promised, extra agents are being made available for your mission. They are being briefed by Trorn as we speak; you may speak to them at any time."

"Do any of you have any further comment?" asks Windu, as inscrutable as ever. Not as inscrutable as Yoda, who has still remained silent throughout.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 08:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Once we've met with the rest of our group, we'll be on our way," Gundark answered. Her gaze flicked briefly to the silent Yoda.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 09:29 PM
LanceWindu

Lance stays quiet knowing that there is nothing more to speak of. He quietly begins to back out of the room...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 09:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(So much for my 'More have you to say, Master Gundark?' line...)

Ok, you guys can now wonder to Trorn's ofice and get together, tell Mah anything you think he needs to know and so on.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 09:41 PM
LanceWindu

Lance walks to the left and behind Master Gundark. He lets her lead him and Phinney to Trorns office. The group had just heard that there are some fellow Jedi coming with them on their mission to Damagran.

He then turns to Phinney, "Who do you think it is that will be coming with us?"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 10:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Arriving at Trorn's office at the same time as you guys is a young looking Jedi who looks up at you people. He gives a respectful nod to Master Gundark.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 12:10 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Last edited by Gundark on Feb 28th, 2002 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 12:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Um... nice try, Gundy, but this guy isn't as tenth as reckless as Anakin. You'd almost call him dull.

This being set two months after TPM, Anakin is still eight, so I would describe him as more than just young-looking...

Sorry about that! (Runs and hides)

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 28th, 2002 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 01:02 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Removed previous post due to complete lunacy. Guess Kellan can't read Arin's mind all the time ! wink

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 01:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, moon-induced was it? I understand...

Well, he'll introduce himself to you guys, anyway. His name is Ithrorn, and he is a Jedi Knight, of course.

"I look forward to working with you, Master Gundark," he says, politely.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 01:57 AM
LanceWindu

Lance gives a slight nod.

"Greetings Ithrorn, I am Lance Windu."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 02:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ithrorn offers you his hand, Lance.

Kiel emerges from Trorns office, nods to the group in general, and heads to the Council room.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 02:54 AM
LanceWindu

Lance takes his hand and shakes it. He notices that Ithrorn has a firm grip.

"Ithrorn...Ithrorn. Now where have I heard that name before?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I'm afraid I'm not famous yet!" he says, with a smile. "Certainly not as famous as Master Windu's own nephew. I hear you are making quite a name for yourself. You've been in an actual sabre duel, I hear?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:07 AM
LanceWindu

"Oh, you can't be saying that I am famous. It's only because of my uncle. And yes I had my first actual saber duel. I would have completely won had the guy no run off. It turns out that the guy was my master's slayer."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:36 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

"We're glad to have you along, Ithrorn," Gundark told him. "Don't let Lance fool you. He is to be commended for his part in the last mission. His skills have improved quickly." She put put a reassuring hand on Lance's shoulder. "I've found him to quite capable in any situation."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 02:38 PM