KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Do you think you're strong enough to do this? All by yourself I mean. Isn't this a near impossible task?''

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 12:54 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark stepped forward to extend her hand toward the woman who had entered. "Master Gallia, it is an honor to make your acquaintance. Our mission to Jaglon Beta found us in the midst of a brutal power struggle with treachery amongst the key players." She motioned Gallia to a chair and sat down herself. "The pirates failed in their attempt to eliminate the Dark Jedi. But whatever information they've obtained from the Sith archives will undoubtedly increase their power in some form. As you know, these powers will be unpredicatable. We must be prepared for any possibility."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 04:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ki-Adi Gallia

*Ki takes her hand, then sits down.*
Ahh, and what do you need me to do?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 05:08 PM
Ki-Adi Gallia is currently offline Click here to Send Ki-Adi Gallia a Private Message Find more posts by Ki-Adi Gallia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I rather think I know my own limits and the perils of the task ahead of me," says Kiel. "But what makes you think it will be so hard? Yerssot is not being held in a prison. The Dark Jedi have no friends they can callmupon for help. I imagine it will be hard enough for them to hold onto him even as it is, let alone if a rescue attempt is mounted.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 05:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"What you had learned from Qui Gon...his knowledge of the Living Force in addition to your adeptness with Mind Tricks I feel would be tremendous assets to our cause," Gundark told her. She sighed, clasping her hands together. "And then there's Kuylen. It took every resource I possessed to survive the encounter. His power with the Dark Side is like none I have ever experienced."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 06:26 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ki-Adi Gallia

Hmm, what do you know of this character?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 09:12 PM
Ki-Adi Gallia is currently offline Click here to Send Ki-Adi Gallia a Private Message Find more posts by Ki-Adi Gallia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You would know the basics about that, KAG. Kuylen was once a Jedi with a phenomenal talent for swordfighting. He used to work in the Temple Archives, and then disappeared two years ago on a mission to Hutt space, presumed dead. The truth would appear to be different.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 09:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Of course. I have no doubt in your abilitys. I was just thinking that there were many DarkJedis around him, and some would be able to attack you when you got to Yerssot.''

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 09:48 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, I am not intending just to steam in and fight them all at once, young Knight," says Kiel. "I will wait my opportunity. They will not all be with him at all times. And if I am helped then that is all the better."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 09:52 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Yes, Master. Thank you for your time.''

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 09:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Not at all!" he says, with a smile.

Ok, you guys will set off tomorrow (real time). You can always talk on the ship...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 10:05 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Very late that night, Gundark awoke with a start. "Kellan, go on....take my ship...go, get out of here..." She looked around, confused. It was Morpheus' voice echoing in her ear. She climbed out of bed, pulled on her robe and went out to the small balcony off her quarters. The night skies of Coruscant were flooded with light from the great artificial beast that grew out of the entire surface of the planet itself. The skynet seemed even busier at night, blinking lights of every color hurrying, always hurrying to be somewhere. The sight of leaving Morpheus behind on Jaglon Beta overtook her vision. Her group had escaped, but Morpheus death had been in vain. They had failed to stop the Dark Jedi, SHE had failed to stop the Dark Jedi. She fell to her knees, sobbing, her fingers digging into the balcony's permacrete railing like talons. She let her emotions wash themselves out as her eyes washed themselves of tears. She grieved for Morpheus as she had grieved for Qui Gon, alone, in the dark, where no one could see her, where no one could sense her pain.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 12:21 AM
LanceWindu

Lance sits alone in his quarters awaiting the next day. At around 3:00 in the morning he decides to meditate to ease his mind.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 02:23 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark was up before the dawn, getting dressed and pulling together the rest of her field kit. She picked up her lightsabre, feeling its reassuring weight as it molded to her hand. She then headed for the transport platform to meet the rest of the group.

As she waited for her fellow Jedi, she tried to extinguish her feelings of revenge. You won't get away this time, Kuylen.....or you, Quam.... Damn ! This was no good. She took a deep breath, calming her emotions.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 12:03 AM
LanceWindu

Lance awakes the next morning refreshed after his long meditation. He grabs his gear and starts for the transport platform. He double checks everything before he closes his door.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 03:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ki-Adi Gallia

*Ki-Adi awakens, and dresses quietly. She grabs her lightsaber and clips it onto her belt*

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 03:19 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah gets up, dresses, and equips himself with the lightsabre before he walks down to the platform.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 02:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, folks, time for you to go!

As a diplomatic ship you have priority status from traffic control, and you fly easily through the crowded Coruscant space lanes and soon launch into hyperspace.

The Damagran Confederacy is a fair way out so they journey will take some time; any more conversations or preperations you want to make can be done here.

You can always monitor the news from Damagran. The current news is that Confederate troops are still holed up in the captured Republican city of K'rra Chi. Faylar is rumoured to be polanning a nerw offensive to crush all opposition but it is unclear where his reinforcements will come from

BtVS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 08:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark studied the readouts from the console where she was sitting. K'rra Chi was sprawled in a heavy jungle. That sounded hot and uninviting. Faylar's probably got the whole area covered with security screens...and deathtraps, she thought. This wasn't going to be easy.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 09:01 PM
LanceWindu

Lance waits for the conformation of being safley in hyperspace before unstrapping himself from his crash webbing. He walks up behind Master Gundark and waits for her to notice him before he speaks.

"Master? Wait are we to do first? Should we go straight to the dark presences that we are sure to feel there?"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 09:10 PM