KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » A Wacky Story, by KMC

A Wacky Story, by KMC
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly all the bananas team up and make a wall around the group and send in Salty Pickles to start raining from the sky on everybody...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:56 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

and every1 EEKS eek! and run to the supermarlet that sells everything apart from rain coats and rat poison

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 11:07 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Jonny remembered something his grandmother had once told him. Something about how to repel evil... He stuck his hand up in the air towards the pickles, his two middle fingers folded down and held in place with his thumb. The bananas, who were busy dancing, were very confused by this. "What? Rock on?", they shouted. So, one of them got out its cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Is this Gene Simmons? Can you come and play a concert for us?"

Then Gene Simmons and Kiss materialized in front of everybody, as if they had been "beamed down" like in Star Trek. They started playing some music. It was so bad that Jonny put up his evil-repeling symbol again, which confused the band, who thought Jonny wanted them to play louder. They did, which made Jonny fall on his knees saying something about "those voices".

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:30 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly Barney appeared out of nowhere and started singing "I love you, You love me" He Hypnotised everyone to sing with the band and dance like the bananas!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:52 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

...until a man in an eskimo suit threw a javelin straight through Barney's chest. The force of the throw lifted Barney off his feet and impaled him to the wall, where he died in extreme pain.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:06 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Then Big foot materialized next to the impaled Barney and started doing the hokey pokey, drawing everyone else to dance as well while he laughed evily and grew as big as a building for some reason....

made by lana

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:16 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Harry Potter swooped down on his broomstick and did the balloon trick to Bigfoot, who floated up in the air and grabbed the top of the Empire State building to try to avoid floating away.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:18 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Then Paddy grabbed out her trusty, yet hardly ever used, bow and arrows, and shot at the balloon big foot, popping him. He flew around swiftly as he deflated.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:22 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

and then landed on Harry Potter instantly crushing him 2 death causing Voldemort 2 laugh insanley and take ova the world

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 11:02 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Until the nuke landed on him. Poor guy, he didn't stand a chance no

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:43 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Now, of course, since a nuke went off, a great part of the surrounding area had been destroyed. So those who hadn't been killed moved on to terrorize a new city...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

which had been partially destroyed by a paranoid dinoasur.

That's when Vampy came in and poured vodka for everyone eek!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:25 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Then Pyro came out of nowhere and set the vodka on fire eek! and everybody burned happy

All of a sudden, a speeder pulled up. Everyone that was still alive gasped, for it was...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:50 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Joe wearing a pink dress, riding a pony!

He jumped off it, took out a laser gun and shot the drunken dragon who...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 11:29 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Got very pissed off and proceeded to eat the laser gun.

The next thing they knew, there was a giant whale...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:30 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Playing the trumpet, who squashed them while strolling down the street.

'Wow, that was whacky' Said Michael Jackson, the only one who survived.

But then

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 09:11 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Yoda and a blue dog named Hickery Hickery Doc crashed landed their space ship right on top of Micheal Jacksons head.
"oops", cried hickery Hickery Doc but as he did.......

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:24 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

George Bush yelled

'OMIGOSH!!!! THEY KILLED MIKEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' pulled out a bazooka and destroyed The blue dog.

'Obi-Wan taught you well' admitted Yoda, turned on his bright, baby blue lightsaber and jumped in front of Bush.

'IFHG TME LIKE A MAN YOU WUSSY!' he yelled, but unfortunately

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 12:55 PM
«§hõnknêss»

a rather large sack of potatoes landed on bush causing much confusion to the world of rottin bodies.

Random Rottin Body #1: blink

Random Rottin Body #21: blink

Random Rottin Body #7458384: blink

"Um...Wats with all the rotten bodies?" asked the half dead smelly sock with frizzy orange hair.

Just then......

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:08 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

all our living/dead/whatever heroes heard a loud BOOM

the earth suddenly exploded in a huge, nuclear mushroom sent them faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaar into space, where they met Jason X and the black-guy-in-red-weird-costume floating around and fighting.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 04:33 PM