KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » A Wacky Story, by KMC

A Wacky Story, by KMC
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

& then Freedy appears and jason started fighting him like in Freedy vs Jason.

Every dead/alive/mutated/wateva people cheer and started bettin on who would win.

But then the dude in the red siut killed them both causing every1/thing to go on an angry rampage

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 10:28 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

but then, the black guy starts screaming like a little girl cuz he broke his toenail...

and joda eats chinese food

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 01:21 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

So every1 else starts chasin yoda 4 the chinese food scresming
MIXICAN FOOD YUM YUM YUM

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

And they steal the chinese food from poor Yoda who gets pissed and kills them all with an old shoe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:56 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

& so Yoda is left with his Chinease food but it turns out it was poisones & he dies as well

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:11 AM
GoldenWitchy1
now with 5 new flavors!!!

and then Harry Potter shows up and screams"I AM GOING TO KILL BILL!!what?wrong movie?oops....."snd then he goes"I mean....I AM GOING TO DEFEAT VOLDEMORT!!"but then he spies the chinese food and takes a bite but dies cu it's poisened........and then Draco Malfoy walks in and goes"YAY!!"and then Yoda comes back to life and sings"LALALALA.LALALALA ELMO"S WORLD!!"

Amo a mis amigos más que la vida sí mismo

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:29 PM
GoldenWitchy1 is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenWitchy1 a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenWitchy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenWitchy1
now with 5 new flavors!!!

laughing

Amo a mis amigos más que la vida sí mismo

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:30 PM
GoldenWitchy1 is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenWitchy1 a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenWitchy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

but then yoda stops, glances at malfoy and says

'you wtf doing here are, loser?' (yoda talking... i ahte it) takes out his litesaber and slashes him to death

and then dresses up in a tutu and takes a donkey ride to the circus

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 08:45 AM
«§hõnknêss»

& then Donkey appears & starts his non stop talking

" blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah"

But a meteor appears and crashes right in2 him

Yoda: Thank god

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:24 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Donkey: UUURGH

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 07:39 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Yoda screams

"Its still alive", and he jumps out a nearby window

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:58 AM
Laskharis
Not a Goatwife

Yoda landed atop R2-D2, crushing his flimsy outer casing instantly, like eggs under a soviet whaling vessel. As the last seconds of our cylindrical friend's electric life ebbed away, he reflected on the good times, but then realised that there weren't any. He swore loudly and vehemently, then died.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 05:58 PM
Laskharis is currently offline Click here to Send Laskharis a Private Message Find more posts by Laskharis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Yoda giggled like a schoolgirl, realizing he was on top of R2-D2, and it was a strange position. Then he realized that the poor robot must have passed out.
"Poor guy," Yoda said. "Ahem, I mean, a poor thing is it that he have to... uh... Sad is it that he who... CRAP! I've confused myself! I mean, myself I've confused!"
Yoda passed out of consciousness beside R2-D2's dead "body".

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:46 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lillith_MacBeth
Unknown Arrancar

Along came a spider....and Yoda woke up....Yoda screamed like a schoolgirl (so he must be a schoolgirl)....The spider bit him and he died from the poison....Then Britney Spears came and sang a song to the spider who died because SHE CAN'T SING......but first the spider bit her because it thinks she is slutty..........and she died.........BYE BRITNEY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fascinated by every smiling face/It's alright if everything shatters

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:19 AM
Lillith_MacBeth is currently offline Click here to Send Lillith_MacBeth a Private Message Find more posts by Lillith_MacBeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

And everybody died.

In another part of the world, drunk_nazgul was giving Blake Morrison a manicure while Q put his makeup on him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:50 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

All of a sudden, Blake died of nail poisoning (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:12 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

(holy shit this thing's still around? laughing )

They didn't realize that the nail polish was made of hydrochloric acid, and was being distributed as part of an evil scheme for world domination by...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

...Blake himself!
So he got suspended from school, once again. He trudged home in his death-walk... because he is dead... to create an evil plan.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:29 AM
Shadowskill
The Mourning Sage

And so, Shaun of the Dead came up to him with a Cricket Racket and commeced to beating his head in.

Thanks Swe_Bum for my siggy big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:17 AM
Shadowskill is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowskill a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Blake yelled, "I will cut you, *****! Say somethin', hoe!*
And he drew his almighty trumpet in a battle charge.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:46 PM