KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

Including Hogsmeade, Quidditch Pitch, the Lake, the Dark Forest... again, please post where you are.

Note:You cannot merely run off to Hogsmeade - there will be organised trips for all 3rd years and above.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

I'm in my 4th year and so I'm going to the lake to study it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 09:41 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

LAura wandered out onto the grounds. She was enjoying her first day back ( i am assuming this is the morning after the feast) SHe didnt see drake or Sonia anywhere, so she assumed they were still asleep. SHe liked getting up early and wandering the grounds. It was peaceful in the early morning.

She saw a girl down by the lake, and decided to go and introduce herself. Settling herself down by the girl she said, " hey. Im laura. I'm a 2nd year and in RAvenclaw. ARe you new here? I dont remember seeing you here last year. What's your name?"

Laura was a lot less shy now that she had spent a year at hogwarts and had several good friends. SHe wanted to meet as many new people as possible

OOC: just curious, have you registered with Phoe lady summoner? if so what house aer you in, and what is your char's name. If you havnt registered, PM Phoenix and she'll tell you how you can join the game stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:39 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*I joined in the thread*

"I went to another school before so I transfered over to here. People had good things to say about Hogwarts," said Holly as she flipped her wand over in her hand. Insepecting it she sent sparks everywhere like a thunderstorm.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:00 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

~I think I'm the oldest member, save for the GMs, that's still playing~

Kai walked outside, appreciating the beautiful morning, and took a seat under the shade of a tree.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:28 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

" that's cool. what year are you, adn what house are you in? " asked laura, eager to make more friends. plus, she knew what it was like to be new, and not have any friends. she had been like that last year, and it wasn't any fun. Now that she had friends, life at hogwarts was a lot more fun.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 12:27 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm in my fourth year and I think I'm in Ravenclaw. They're hard to memorize," replied Lily(I mean Lily not Holly) lazily as she watched a leaf float by.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 12:53 AM
Elessea

" that's cool." SAid laura. " i am also in ravenclaw, but i'm only a 2nd year. my friend sonia is a 6th year though. she's really nice. so, do you play quidditch?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 01:23 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Well..." she paused embarrased because she really was good but didn't like to brag. "I'm good at playing!" Lily looked at her leaf and not at her new friend.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 01:38 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I'm a fifth year Slytherin. and on the Quidditch team I play chaser.

it was early morning and raven left the common room in a hurry and headed to the Library she wanted to get some extra time to study before classes started again. and she really wanted to take a look at the new charm books that just came in.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 01:58 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven went to the library and got the books she needed then she headed outside. once out side raven found a quite spot near a few trees and sat down. she opened her advanced charms book and began to read.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:08 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily peered over her shoulder and said, "That's a good book isn't it?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:26 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven looked up and smiled and said "sure is"...."I love charms.....I want to know every thing I can about them"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:29 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"So do I!" *brings out wand and lights it up for her to read better* "Is that ok?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:38 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven shook her head yes. and said "Charms are sooo interesting!"....."I think the library has another book just like this one. maybe you should check it out and then we can read it together and learn all kinds of new stuff"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:42 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Ok! Be right back!" said Lily as she called her broom. She flew to the library at top speed so she can read with her new friend.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:09 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven decided to wait until lily got back to continue reading that way they could read together. raven just sat under the tress, watching the other students.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:32 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily zoomed back in record time. "Well let's go!" Raven climbs on the back of broom and they zoom off for the library.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:47 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

whileing zooming to the library, raven said "wow this broom is really fast.....what model is it?"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:20 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

quote:
Originally posted by Kai_Haider
~I think I'm the oldest member, save for the GMs, that's still playing~

Kai walked outside, appreciating the beautiful morning, and took a seat under the shade of a tree.

nope i started in the game before you.......

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:22 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote