KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"indeed"
*grins*

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

bloody h*ll!.......*grabs a big book of the shelf*.....look!!!.....

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:19 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"interesting... *looks to examine it* .. what is it" stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 05:37 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I think its a potion book, that has all the most uncounterable potions meaning once there done you cant change the effect.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:04 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

evil face very interesting... think he'll miss it?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:38 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

"hang on......why would he even have a book like this in the first place?"

okay we can take it but we better put another book in its place so he dont notice right away.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:48 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* sees book laying on a nearby desk* *puts it in the place of the book I took*

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 02:27 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Excellent casts a color change spell on the newly placed book to match the old one.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 02:44 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* grins* your a genius!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 02:55 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

... AND PLEASE USE YOUR CHAR'S NAME TO AVOID CONFUSION. WRITE IN FULL SENTENCES
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

James went to the down floor and opened the door.

OK?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:07 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
OOC
Sorry for confusing you guys... Lianslo stick out tongue

Basically you have to find the stone in Hogwarts before the 'evil' students do. Unfortunately the evil students all seem to have left the RP, and so I was wondering if the there was any objection to me controlling those characters?

You can do this by either working out the extremely bad riddle I have just worked out... embarrasment And I will be leaving clues in the other threads yes So it's up to you what to do.

BIC
Alex unconciously read out loud what she saw on the book;

A stone have I to keep safe,
Entrusted by the Wizard great,
Where should I keep it?
To the professors I shall make it safe,
Given by them a secret place,
An office on high,
To be treated with respect,
Under lock and key,
Within a simple desk

Suddenly her vision cleared and Alex could see the world outside again.

OOC
So you all know the rhyme, and everyone is still outside/where they were before. Okay? Any questions, just ask! embarrasment

Tiger: This was Alex' vision, she saw someone elses view of the library.
ok?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:10 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

OOC
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
okay i get it now..YAY! i'm so happy...okay maybe that's the sugar talking but still thank you pascal....
okay so...i use that...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:59 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

umm... youre welcome... erm

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:19 PM
Tela

Could someone please tell me what's going on. I kind of want to rejoin the game. I've been M.I.A. too long stick out tongue. So could someone help me, please?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:55 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(NICE VISION! big grin Sorry I've been away........school weighed me down and work is too! Plus modding HP/POTC and having a non-computer life. stick out tongue)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:35 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVAE ME AN UPDATE OF WHAT'S GOING ON?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:35 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(wow...everyone is lost and wants updates...stick out tongue)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 10:22 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

kk so nothing really..we all just have been like hanging out since the stone being found in the office a nd liek u asked me to make a side track plot and i did but we can stop that now and get back to the game k and if u need more pm me!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:10 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote