KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
Love is in the air.... stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:57 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

OOC
of course stick out tongue
the only problem they will have is the age difference...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:12 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
What is the age difference?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:42 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

OOC
~3 years. but tigereyes wanted to talk to phoe asking if alex couldnt be a year older

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:13 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Ms. Higgs stood in a long dark corridor talking to a picture of a skinny, mean looking witch. The corridor was generally off limits to the students, but she wasn't one. The witch laughed maniacally at whatever joke she had made.

Ms. Higgs forced a smile. "Ah, I remember that."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:01 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex blushed and hugged joshua.
" I like you and I think we should spend all the time together as possible. Just one problem."She said frowning.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:26 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua looked in Alex' eyes and asked "What is it?"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:51 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" My family, i'm not allowed to date adn if Li found out." alex began" then she tell my dad my dad would yell at me and i'd never be allowed to date."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 12:33 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Ms. Higgs cleared her throat starteling both of them. "Then it would be a pity if they found out, would it not?" she asked in a very Snape-ish way. Her eyes glinted lack before returning to theeir dull lue. Over the summer she had lost all joy in happier things. She had a transformation into someone completely different. "I would suggest you carry on such behavior in disclosed places away from me."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 04:02 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua was nearly raging out. "That * * * * *!" he thought.
Then he concentrated and slowed down.
"How will - we - do it then?" he asked.
"Maybe your father should firstly know that theres a boy you like?"
"Or just keep it as secret?"

Last edited by eezy45 on Apr 16th, 2004 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 01:17 PM
Tela

Prof. Higgs walked down the hallway. It seemed she's be in a sour mood all year. Granger was headmaster. Courtney was now a fourth year. That didn't help. She groaned as went back to apologize.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 03:15 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" Is it possible to keep it secret. My dad is not the type to tell things like this. And it worse that your older too." Alex said.
She smiled
" But for now no one knows has to know, so it's ok, it's more when Li finds out."
OOC
eezy would you be interested in taking over alex's character while i'm in france( may 15th- june 15th). I have story plan for Li but i need someone to take Alex on....

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 12:00 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"It is okay" Joshua said. "As long as you try to make it and not give up before we tried.
Alex, i love you!" He admitted now.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 12:46 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" What?" Alex said.
she stopped dead. No one had ever sid they loved her.. not even her dad...she looked up at Joshua and said
" I..I..I love you too."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 12:54 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua was moved by that. He never heard it from someone - except fr his parents.
But THIS was something different. He just smiled and hugged Alex.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:07 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex kissed his cheek.
" i know this is a special moment but..your leg is looking kind of bad and all so i really think you should get it looked at by someone and i just on't want to worry so please?"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:10 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Okay..." Joshua said and turned towards the medwing. "Will you support me a bit?"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:17 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

"alex wrapped her arm around his shoulder to help him.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:20 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

They hobbled towards the medwing.

*NPC:* Madam Pomfrey saw the leg and said "Boy boy boy.
what have you done? Looks like a quidditch game eh?"
she looked at his dirty clothing.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:26 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua sat down and said "How long will it take?"
"about 5 minutes... but you gotta stay here this night." Madam Pomfrey answered.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:28 AM