KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex grabbed his hand and they slowly started outside.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:21 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Let me know when someone comes up with a plot)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 03:19 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

(OoC: Tiger we have to go to the Hogwarts Grounds Thread)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 10:15 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake awakes in his dorm, he shakes his head a little and get up, he goes over to Ryong's cage and releases him for a while "Hello ther my friend... been a long time since I last released you wasn't it? Well... want to come with me to the open field?" Ryong nods and bite Drake's ears as a sign of thanks, they both head downstairs and to the grounds

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 12:22 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Professor Granger and Professor Potter walk along the corridor.

"See you later Hermoine." Harry told her as he headed up the stairs to teach his class. (DADA)

"Bye Harry!" "I'm going to have a look through last week's posts and see what's been going on." "I've been so busy trying to get settled that I am lost on everything else."

She smiled and continued walking down the corridor.

She saw something awkward from the corner of her eyes. The storage room door on the 1st floor had a big bash in it.

"What happened?" She thought to herself.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:41 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Josh and Alex walked to the library.
"Yep there we are" Josh said. He explained: "Theres a rumour of something very dangerous inside Hogwarts...
Something with too much power. I am searching for clues."
He began ransacking the shelves.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:23 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" okay well i'll help just well...what sort of thing???" Alex asked...
Alex sat down on a chair to wait Joshua was busy looking for whatever..

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 8th, 2004 04:42 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

"umm, it's difficult.... i am searching for something like... stones."
Josh said. "They are giving the owner of all stones incredible might, but nobody knows much,
except for - probably my sister, Harry, and Ron... sorry its just they are friends of Hermione and me as well.
I mean Professor Potter, Professor Granger and minister Weasley."

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:02 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" okay..well I remember my great grandfather mentioning things about stones and the end of the world so i'll help" SHe got up and started looking in random books.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 8th, 2004 09:27 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Thanks" Josh said. He looked in "Mythic Dark Arts" and found something.
"Here..." he said. "All stones together give the owner uncannily magical powers..."

Old Post May 8th, 2004 09:42 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex came up behind him..."wow that interesting..."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:05 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Thats... IMPORTANT!" Josh said....
"We have to go to my sister or Harry.... Excuse me, hehe, Professor Granger or Professor Potter."

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:13 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" What sorry i was reading this book on the muggle fashion industry what were you saying"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 9th, 2004 06:56 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Well here it is!" Josh said. "The thing I was searching!"
he turned around and said "Let's go to... Professor Grangers..." He smiled.. "office."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:17 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" What office? I can't go in a teachers office." Alex asid she closed the book and put it back in a shelf.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:20 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Why can't you?" Josh answered raising an eyebrow.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:23 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" Cuz hello the only office i was ever in was my great grandfathers adn i got in trouble but i guess it wouldn't be so bad."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:28 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Umm... Let's just go, if you dont want to enter it, stay outside, but it is very important"
Josh said. He noticed the natural Hermione in him.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:35 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" Okay." Alex said she followed josh out of the library!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:41 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Josh and Alex walked towards Professor Granger's office.
"umm hope my sis's there.." Josh said.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:03 PM