KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li came walking down the hallway and saw Dale. She said Hi adn kept walking. She walked right past the kid named Josuah. and toward Drake and Laura.
" hi drake, hi laura. hi there." She said to Adriel." i'm sorry i don;t know yor name, i'm Li."

ooc
what year is Josuah in?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:50 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(3rd or 5th year......)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 04:15 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn came to the platform out of breath, she had been running the whole way. She couldn't believe how long it had taken her mom to stop kissing her and finally let her go. As she boarded the train she began looking for a compartment, a little scared it being her first year and all, but trying not to show it. she finally climbed into one by herself and began to examine her new owl, which her parents had given her that morning. She couldn't decide what to name him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:02 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake: Heya Li good to see you again *he said smiling*

Adriel: Erm... Hi my name's Adriel. *Whisper to Drake* Wow you know lot's of people.

Drake: *whisper back* Yeah tough I can't really remember how I met Li... I only know her name...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:24 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Ariana followed Simon onto the train.

"I hope this year is not as crazy as last year was." Ariana said.

"How was your summer Simon?" She asked him.

"I went to visit my parents down in Bulvaria." She added.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:47 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

" hi adrial. nice to meet you." she said. "i had a good summer, but i'm glad to be back"

" hi Li. it's good to see you" she said, noticing that Li had come in.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 01:09 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale walked along the corridor, as his plane had just come back to him. As he walked he noticed a girl in a compartment by herself.
"Hey, I'm Dale. You wanna come find another compartment?" he asked her, walking off without an answer to Joshua's cabin.

OOC
Was to Autumn...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:59 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Simon is in Hufflepuff. Shall we say we have reached Hogwarts? Let's move this to the Great Hall, and have our Sorting Feast! big grin))

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 04:31 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
(3rd or 5th year......)

((LOL no he was a 3rd))
((now hes 4th year cool ))

((and his names "Joshua" wink))

((<edit: inserting the brackets> ))

Last edited by eezy45 on Feb 23rd, 2004 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:36 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
No, lets stay here Phoe...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:25 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Kai walked outside to enjoy the sun shine.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:32 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

As Dale walked on Autumn jumped up and said
"Hey! wait up!" She ran up to meet him.
"Hi, i'm Autumn, its nice to meet you." she said, excited to finally be meeting somebody new.

OOC
I just assumed we were still on the train

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 02:14 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li took a seat. " well we met last year and well all i know is you were a dragon and stuck in the forest that's about it. And thank for telling me your name i already knew it, but that's ok."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 02:23 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale and Autumn walked past Li and the others, and into Joshua's compartment.
"Hi. I'm Dale, and this is.. erm, Autumn?"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:31 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(YAY! Happy Dance Kai came back....!! big grin)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:52 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Come to the Great Hall to welcome your new teachers!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:28 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Chris walked down the corridor looking for a compartment. Seeing one with a few extra seats he walked in.

" Hey. Is anyone sitting here?" he asked the kids.

OOc: he's in the compartment w/ dale, autmn and joshua

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:08 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
Dale and Autumn walked past Li and the others, and into Joshua's compartment.
"Hi. I'm Dale, and this is.. erm, Autumn?"

Joshua grinned. "Hi! I'm Joshua as you will know from the plane"
"In which year are you all?"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:26 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(ooc: OK...THIS THREAD IS DONE FOR NOW!! GO TO THE GREAT HALL! PLEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE! big grin)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:38 PM
Elessea

Ok. I ddint see Phoe's psot. sorry smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:45 PM