KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*laughs* *takes a hold of your hand and puts back down* dont let people see you do that....they might think your up to something.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:11 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Drops hands to sides and cools down seemingly.*
"K Ray"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:35 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* smiles at Jason*....*smile turns to evil grin* I got an idea....this weekend Dumbledor wont be here, word has it he will be off on offical Hogwarts bussiness...so I think we should raid his office and pull a prank.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Interesting, think its possbile to get his office?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:42 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well,.....you see I have a invisblity cloak....I can follow dumbledore tonight larn his password. if we cant get in maybe I can train my owl to take look around by flying in through the window.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:44 AM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

darinda came back into the great hall,and got a drink.she peered over at some ones potion book,and remembered-*gasped*"I forgot my potions book!"she said lightly.she did not worry about it to much,because she knew that profesor snape locked his door when not down there,so she went out of the great hall,and up the mabel stair case,and thought"maybe i should check if snape locked his door,just to make sure".she said to her self.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:32 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

bitting her lip,hoping not to get caught.
she walked down the stairs pasivly-she is very good at sneeking-she walked downto the dungeons,and saw that snapes door was unlocked.she thought"oohh no,maybe i should tell some one-"just then she herd some one talking.it sounded like to students.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:36 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"Almost forgot"
*points to door*
"imperturbatus" (protection from eavesdropping)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:30 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

What the f**k?
Why do you always invent new spells?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:41 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

its not new.. look in the encylopedia smile its under Imperturbable Charm

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:50 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

look it up big grin i dare ya

Imperturbable Charm(IM-per-TUR-ba-bul)
"imperturbatus" L. undisturbed, calm (thanks to Manuel Weiss for help with this)
Creates a magical barrier on an object, such as a door, to prevent eavesdropping.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:51 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

darinda,backed up as the spell was cast.She realy wanted her book though,so she did a stupid thing,and knocked at the door."Profesor??is that you??"

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:51 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Jason and Raven scurry to grab up what they can and look for somewhere to hide*

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:52 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

"profesor??"darina swallows her pride,and"alohamora"she opened the door,and she saw no one."hello??"she did not understand.she looked on the floor were she was in class,and saw her book.she nelt down to garb it.she got up,with her book,and said"I saw i heard some one here-"she looked around one last time,and then left.she slowly closed the door,and slowly walked up the stairs.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:04 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*steams at the head*
"i hate hiding, i fell dirty."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:06 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

darinda is up the stairs now-you can come out-

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:08 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*turns to the lab and draws wand as we both approach the door*
"oblittero-tracks"
"just in case Snape trys to scan for our foot steps or finger prints"

For those who think i'm making this stuff up:
Obliteration Charm
"oblitesco" - L. to conceal oneself
"oblittero" - L. to cancel , blot out
Removes traces or tracks left by someone.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:16 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

-i belive u-

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:20 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

any way darinda needs some one to talk to ,or make fun of her,i'm soooooo bord.please,some one talk to me,ppppllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee??i wont be here tonight so this is the only time i can talk.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:22 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

any way guys gotta go .bye

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:28 PM