KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* stands beside jason while he puts spells on snapes stuff*.....do you hear that? I think someone is coming...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:50 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

darinda is now standing at the top of the stairs,and just reading her book,and in some parts reads aloud when she read some thing interesting

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:00 AM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

As Kyle hears the indebundala (or whoever you call it which prevents evesdropping) spell coming from the room he sat down his eyes on the door.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* looks around and grows nervous*.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:16 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Think someone knows Rav?
"Truly i don't care, my father will make sure that anyone who messes with an Irenculus wishes they didn't" Defiantly rises and walks through the door.

(I thought we were dueling in this thread?)

Last edited by RaventheOnly on Jun 18th, 2004 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:05 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

-me too-umm yah umm ok .
darinda herd the threat jason made,and just stood there.she thought"oooh no ,they know i was down there...or do they???"darinda stood up straight,and pretending to read her book,then sh ehtought that that would be supisious,so she walked over behind a wall.perring over to see who was comeing up the stairs.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:21 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*nose high in the air Jason is startled by Dardina and suddenly loses his cool*
"Ummmm prof Snape said to ummmm take these potions.... yes take the potions and deliver them to ummmm the Slytherin room. yess Slytherin."
*Both RG and Jason scurry off*

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:23 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

darinda is just standing there like"um ...there up to some thing."but just went to her common room to turn in.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:20 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*follows jason* *says sarcasticly* "well that didnt look supcious" ........"she knows were up to something"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:16 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"whelp you didn't help much" stick out tongue
Scurries to common room

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 05:38 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* stops and drops jaw * *then runs to catch up to RTO* "well,...if you would of gave me a chance" laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:03 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"Just messin with ya... i just lost my coooool. That hufflepuff or whatever will never figure out what we were doin."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:37 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* smiles but then turns into an evil grin* you right those stupid Hufflepuffs are thicker then a brick.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:50 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*smiles*
you know it opens door for Rav.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:30 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* smiles even bigger* why thank you!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:51 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

follows into the common room and shuts door putting his enchantment for eavsdropping on it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:22 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

* sits on a chair in the common room* *takes out wand and summons a book on a nearby shelf* " Accio spell book"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 12:28 AM