KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Phoebe sat motionless at the table, none was talin and she tried to listen to the discussion between araiana and dale.
her father has already told her something with stones, but she didnt know anything more, because her father hadnt the time to tell her.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 07:51 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

Mercadies wander around the ravenclaw table not knowing anyone and fealing that she she was lost in a sea of people she then sat down in an empty chair hopeing to catch conversation about the stones and where they might be
Mercadies then turned to the girl next to her and said"hi im Mercadies"

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 12:47 AM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Hi I'm Lily!" said Lily sweetly.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 01:06 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven walked into the great hall and sat down at the slytherin table. she picked up a glass of butter-beer while looking around for someone to talk to.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:03 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily crossed the hall and sat down next to Raven. Silence fell on the whole hall as she gulped down a butterbeer.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:27 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven looked at Lily and said "hi,..how are you?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:31 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm fine." *smiles* "Do you want to go to the library?" She asked picking up all of her books.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven said "yeah sure.....there is no better place, well expect maybe hogsmeade, but I love the library"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:44 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
Hey Pixie, why was your chaa trying to find out about the stones? She wasn't here last year...

BIC
Dale downed his butterbeer, and looked around for anyone else he recognised.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:23 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

OOC: lol pixie, the students dont know/care very much about that

bic:Joshua looked at his sister. Hermione obviously was preparing a speech,
and so he thought he would talk to her after the feast.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:50 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

not being here last year she wanted to catch up on genral gossip she had herd wispers of it on her way here and wanted to know wot people were on about she feals kind of lost .not knowing any oneand scared as she doesnt know wot to expect

Mercadies turned to the girl next to her only to realize she had walked away so she got up and walked around for a bit

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:06 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"The library is quiet so I can always think better there," Lily whispered before she downed her butterbeer. "Do you want to go there now?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:06 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven said "yeah, sure" raven picked up her books and said "ready?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:35 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Of course" said Lily as she waved her wand picking up her books as they left the room. They climbed the grand staircase entering a world of books.

*Hey do you want to be my guardian in the role playing fourm TM's FFX background and character creation.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:45 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale realised no-one was going to start a conversation with him so he walked over to Mercadies (at whichever table) and said,
"Hi. I'm Dale. Are you okay? You look a little lost."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:16 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

At the library they leaned over a table peering at ancient books. *What do you say raven*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:44 PM
pixie1

Mercadies turned to the boy next to her and said "hay im Mercadies nice to meet you Dale wot year are you in ?im new here and i feal as if i dont belong ,i dont know anyone ,its all so strange."

By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:11 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

It was almost midnight when Lily slipped into the common room. She collapsed on the couch catching some needed sleep. She had spent the day in the libarary with raven.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 11:29 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven walked to the slytherin common threw down her books and went to sleep.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:22 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by lady_summoner
"Of course" said Lily as she waved her wand picking up her books as they left the room. They climbed the grand staircase entering a world of books.

*Hey do you want to be my guardian in the role playing fourm TM's FFX background and character creation.

yeah of cousre I will be your guardin.....what do I gotta do?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:23 AM