KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Sunny Day Valley

Sunny Day Valley
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie leaves the princibles office, a list of his classes, he goes to the home room (storm's one), and enters, Eddie hands the teacher a note.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:23 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"aaww look at the nerd and his geek pass"storm snickered out loud

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:26 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie didnt want to start any trouble on the first day, so he went to the back of the room and sat down.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:28 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

After class was done storm and his friends decided to play a prank on eddie sort of like a New School Welcome.

They where gonna do it at lunch time after Ms Beazily math class

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:37 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

During maths class Eddie got called to the princibles office again.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:41 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

In the Princibles office there were 2 policemen, they told Eddie that his uncle died, but left him every thing and alot of money, and that becuase he was living on his own he would get a weekly payment from the government, to pay for food and bills, the princible let Eddie take the rest of the day off.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:44 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"HAHAHA getting buzzed again eh eddie?"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:45 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie decided to spend some of the money but not all, he bought new clothed, a mobile and an iPod, he put the rest in the bank, he moved all his stuff into his uncles room now that he knows he wont come back, and made a study out of his old room, there are two spare bedrooms, he was thinking of renting them out, but he would have to find some one nice enough first.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:56 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie put an add in the paper for the two rooms.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:08 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~schools out?~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:32 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

"Alex! Lets go!" Mitchel honked loudly.

Alexa put on her chanel sunglasses as she ran out, "Wait Mitch-oh god!" She realized that her dooney and bourke purse had unzipped and all her things fell, She struggled to pick them up, "Hold on Mitch I'm coming!"

Mitchel groaned loudly, "Alex I'm already late and the coach is my homeroom teacher,Sorry bye!" Mitchel sped off in her dads bmw.

Alexa watched in horror, when a black range rover pulled up, She opened the door, "DAmien!" She gave his a hug and closed the door, "You are a lifesaver, why are you late?"

Damien drove away, "for the same reason you are"

"Putting on lip gloss?"

Damien laughed, "More like getting my things together I saw your things fly out your new purse."

They finally arrived to school, Alexa and Damien walk to the attendance office to get a tardy slip.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:40 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~ you need to catch up already.Its lunch.~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:47 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
~schools out?~

~no, i just to leave early coz my uncle died dont u read~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:50 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

((okie dokie))

"I cant believe They weren't going to give us a tardy slip I mean what the hell?" Alexa took another big bit of her peanut butter sandwich.
"it doesnt really matter ALex we got it, its cool how we have the same homeroom" Damien said as he tore off a peice of ALexa's sandwich, "You know we should really switch tables senior year" Alexa frowned, "No we are not, I love this table, besides how would our other friends find us"

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:54 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
((okie dokie))

"I cant believe They weren't going to give us a tardy slip I mean what the hell?" Alexa took another big bit of her peanut butter sandwich.
"it doesnt really matter ALex we got it, its cool how we have the same homeroom" Damien said as he tore off a peice of ALexa's sandwich, "You know we should really switch tables senior year" Alexa frowned, "No we are not, I love this table, besides how would our other friends find us"

~why are u controlling two people~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:59 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Alex and Alexa smile~

Storm decided to leave one his lunch brake to eddies house.Now he felt bad for making fun of him he really wasnt that guy.And now eddies uncle died he need to make things right.

Storm stoped by a drugstore and got a card and some Sees Candy.He drove to eddies house and and rang the doorbell.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:00 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~umm i thort u were 13, and no one knows my uncle is dead~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:03 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~in the game im 16.It high school it gets around smile~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:13 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~no it cant coz no one heard except da princible~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:14 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~ok fine then ......rewinds back to the school Storm sits by Alex and Alexa instead of doing a good deed~

"Hey Alexa how you doing?"storm asked as he goes to sit down.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:18 AM