KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Dark Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Dark Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

"Yeah I can do water. No probs. What we waiting for? Move your asses! We wanna try and make it down the river by nightfall. The we can approach the city once it is dark. Probably our safest bet!"

Edna Treks off in the direction of the river, her senses still fully alert.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 11:49 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I know we have a mission, young Jedi. That's why I'm here and ready." He switches his rifle to pulse cannon. "Now let's stop bickering and get a move on!"

They march through the trees for sometime, being quieter and trying to be more stealthy. "They know we're here on Damagran, but they don't know where, yet, do they?" Gald asks Quam. As he finishes his question, they reach the water. The Kaminoan leaps in and swims a few laps. "It's good being in the water again!" says Rura. "Shut your mouth Rura!" says Gald as he wades into the water.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 01:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Do you HAVE to be so noisy", Quam said calmly. "I doubt they KNOW we're here, but with you shouting like that they might very well do by now."
When tehy arrive at the river, Quam takes out his breathing apparatus from his utilliy belt. "Down we go."he said with a smile and submerged without making a sound.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 04:46 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna glares at Rura then turns to Gald and says "If you can't keep your friend under control, would you kindly shoot him now and put us all out of our misery!" Edna doesn't wait for his retort and instead puts on her breathing apparatus and follows quam into the water. Once fully submerged she looks at quam and gives him the thumbs up.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 04:51 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yerssot takes his AA9-Aqua breather,
he smiles at Gald and puts a finger on his mouth...

After that he wades into the water, making almost no sound...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 05:05 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, even for Jedi like yourselves, 50 miles is a LONG way to swim at once- and it is probably longer than that as the river is not staight.

As Chion sloshes noisily into the water, I'll need a decision about how far you are going to try and go, balancing progress with exhaustion.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 08:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald puts on his breathing apparatus as Rura dives into the water and swims away silently. Chion smiles at him, like always. Gald has evil thoughts of death for the Jedi. Maybe I could stun him with the rifle, then choke him...no, it'd be too slow...

He then dives in himself. The brackish green water flows around him silently, with few fish swimming by. He then begins to swim.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 11:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I guess Rex is letting others do the deciding...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 11:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Once everyone is in the water, Edna motions for everyone to come above the surface for a moment so she can speak to them.

"OK this is going to be an exhausting journey and it could take us several days, that is unless any of you have inbuilt motor engines in your boots that you neglected to tell me about... No I didn't think so. Ok I suggest we get as far as we can today before shear exhaustion. This I estimate at about 15 miles. By which time it will be dusk and will be becoming difficult to see. At which point we leave the water, find ourselves some braches or something to float an for the night and we can sleep on the river taking turns at look out. We then continue swimming in the morning. All agreed?" Edna looks around at the determined faces around her. None of them seemed to have any better ideas. "Ok then lets go. And no straggling!"

Edna ducks under the water and starts iff downstream.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 11:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Got it." Gald dives underwater.

They swim for almost an hour when they reach the 15 mile mark, which they know to be "I'm tired of swimming." The sun is setting low and the sky looks to be on fire. "Oi, that was a long swim," says Gald as he flops down on the ground. He quickly gets back up and moves off the muddy ground to sleep on the grass. Then he notices a shack, hidden among the trees. It looks abandoned, old, made of wood. Then he sees the boat sitting in front. "Hey, you guys look! There's a boat over there! Should we steal it?" he asks in a whisper.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 12:24 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Don't touch it", Quam said, "it might be a trap".

He looks around looking for anything suspicious. "Maybe we should use the other shore for moving to K'rra Chi."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 08:31 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I wouldn't say a trap. It looks deserted. And I don't see any sensors..." he begins to take a few steps toward the boat.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 03:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, there is absolutely NO WAY you can swim 15 miles in one hour! If I assume that, as Jedi, you have the same capacity as trained and professional long distance swimmers I can give you a generous three hours for it, as it is not a difficult swim.

A fifteen-mile swim would leave you guys EXTREMELY tired! You will most certainly have to rest now and then it will be nightfall

While the boat does not seem to be trapped per se, you can't help feeling uneasy about it.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 28th, 2002 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 06:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald inspects the boat, which is in fine condition except for it's low on energy. Then he hits the hay and falls asleep instantly.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 12:18 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

After having a brief rest, Edna hastens to add to people that using this boat would completely defeat the purpose of taking the river route in the first place. Gliding down the river in a big boat, in full view of anyone who may be looking for them would surely be the quickest way to get themselves killed.

"I vote we carry on with the original plan" says Edna whilst picking up a large piece of driftwood to have a floating sleep on. She looks at Gald. "You may take your suicidal boat mission if you wish but I would prefer it if you didn't draw any more attention to me than necessary thank you! If we are going to survive this mission, we will take no shortcuts! You got that?" Edna wades into the water with her driftwood. "I'll take first watch. Are you with me or not?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 01:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Geez, everyone is so mean!)

"Whatever. I'll stick with the original plan, since it seems that *looks at Edna and Quam* people have brought to my attention that it would be suicide. It'd also be suicide to carry the idiotic Jedi, but that's just my opinion, because the Jedi will be hunting for him as well as us."

Gald throws a glare at everyone and gets on a large piece of driftwood. He lays down and waits for orders. "Well, what do I do now?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 02:24 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Keep your head up", Quam sneered.

"You're sure you want to swim all the way?" Quam turned to Edna. "The last time a woman took charge of a mission, we nearly got blown to bits." His words were dripping with sarcasm. "I don't like to be wet for several days. It's murder to my skin."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 11:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Okay, then what's your plan? Or are you going with mine?" Gald asks. He looks back at the boat, which doesn't looked rigged or damaged whatsoever.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 03:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, here you guys are, floating in the river... amazingly, Chion does appear to be able to float and even swim, though he is not very good at it. Whenever any of you guys look at him he just smiles.

In case you are wandering, Quam, you can still pick up plenty of sensors. Faylar must have carpetted the enitre jungle with them.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 10:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

They float along the river on the drift wood. "Faylar must want us dead pretty bad to carpet the planet with sensors. He must know we're here by now." After awhile Gald is lulled to sleep by the running water.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 11:33 PM