KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Dark Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Dark Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Just as a note- and I think I mentioned this before- this is a war zone. The sensors are there to detect pro-Republican troops moving through the jungle towards K'rra Chi. Though he'd be happy if the detected you guys as well.)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 11:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Hope you guys protected your lightsabres agains the water..."
Yerssot looked at Gald.
"Some need a lightsabre more then others"
He smiled.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 12:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quam suddenly swam off to the other side of the river, scrutinising his scanner that lit up in a pale green. He disappeared into the dark.

Minutes later Quam came swimming back. "Allright, ladies, I have an alternative to swimming all the way. I have just checked out one of the sensors right on the shor there. It's a heat sensor detection system. Now, the mud on this river contains a lot of mitil-sulfite. If we cover our bodies with it, we can move a lot faster. We have to stay close to the shore though, when we are traced by motion sensors, only the muddy shores can gives us cover. Andf if that doesn't work, the river will."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 12:44 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Let's see your plan works, or this will be one of the shortest offencives of all time"
He grabed some mud and placed it on him

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 12:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald plops down in some of the slimy mud and gets back up, covered head to toe in mud. "Quam, your sure this will work? And do we have to cover the Jedi? Couldn't we just kill him and be done with it?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 06:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Afraid, are you?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 06:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald cocks his gun and holds it to Yerssot's head. "Quam, make him shut it or I'll blow his brains out!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 10:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

"Fine whatever! Can we just choose a plan and stick to it?"

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 01:10 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald then cools down and puts the gun away. "Please, Jedi, just shut up! I don't even want you here in the first place!" He then turns to Edna. "I think we should go with Quam's plan, since my boat idea was suicidal and your idea of drifting down the river on logs didn't work with Quam's skin. I'm already all muddy anyway."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 04:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Go ahead and kill him, Gald. I don't care." Quam said as he covered himself with the river mud. "And whatever you do, I'm going for this plan. It works, I checked it."

When Quam finished soiling himself (wink) and his weapons, he began to move upstream along the shore, towards K'rra Chi.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 08:35 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yerssot rolls his eyes...
"Do you take the risk of making too much noise?"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 04:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Seriously, yerss, keep blabbing after Rex has yelled at you to shut up and he WILL kill you.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 06:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

And if he doesn't then I certainly will.

Edna walks silently up behind yerssot and prods him in the back with the hilt of her lightsabre. "Watch your mouth Jedi! You're starting to strain on my patience!" She pushes him forward. "Get moving! I want youin front of me where I can swing at your head if you open that trap of yours once more!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 07:11 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Suddenly Quam shows up behind yerssot and grabs him by the throat in a choke hold. He pushes his unignited lightsabre hard in his back. "You better watch your tongue, lad. Or I'll push a little button." Quam hisses. He squeezes a bit harder, making sure yerssot cannot utter a sound. He then pushes him forward, still holding him in his iron grip. "And now, young yerssot, we will discuss the character of your Jedi Master Kellan..."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 07:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Dramatic chords)

dum-dum-dum....

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Anyway, once I am certain you are all happy with a plan (or splitting up), I will move things on for you!

BtVS

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 08:34 PM
yerssot

"As you wish master Quam... what do you need to know?"
Yerssot smiled

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 09:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"HOW COULD YOU BE SMILING IF I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT, EDNA'S GOING TO STAB YOU, AND QUAM IS GOING TO CHOKE YOU TO DEATH AND TOSS YOU IN THE RIVER!!!" Gald is in a raging fit. "STOP SMILING!!!"

Gald takes out his gun and fires a few shots only centimeters from Yerssot's face. The Pulse Cannon makes a sound that is like an electronic whisper, but fills Yerssot and everyone elses eyes with bright purple light. You can barely here the hissing sound it makes when it hits a tree across the river, but you can definately see it. "I think we'll risk the noise, Yerssot." Gald is glaring menacingly.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 04:43 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

With reflexes sharp as razors Edna ignites her lightsaber and swings it up towards Gald, stopping inches short of his neck!

"I think we won't! Control your temper tantrums! One more outburst like that and I will have no problem using your head as a trophy stand for the jedi's! Don't play his games! No matter what you do, it will not scare him. Now stop feeding his ego and shut the hell up!"

Edna glares at Gald before slowly withdrawing, lightsaber still lit. She glances at Quam then distinguishes it.

"Come on. We've lingered long enough here. I'm getting fed up with this planet already!"

Edna jogs off up the river.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 11:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Next time kill him, Edna. Like I care. Now no more noise." Quam followed Edna, still holding yerssot. "So what is Kellan's strength? And where lie her fears?" Quam spoke softly.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 03:42 PM
yerssot

"Kellan her strenght is her faith in the others and in the Force, that's also her fear"
Yerssot whispered back.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 04:19 PM