KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Dark Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Dark Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

"Others? How feeble. She trusted in you as well?" Quam laughed, quietely, but his disdain was very noticeable.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 07:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, how far are you guys planning to go on foot, today? And are you planning any breaks?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 08:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope. We can do some 10 miles I think.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2002 08:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald is in the worst mood possible. He doesn't even care that Rura's missing. He holsters his gun and starts jogging after Edna. "Come on! We've already wasted enough time! Take the Jedi if you must, but hurry!" Gald has his cool, but he still has his thin temper.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 12:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quam sees the heavily loaded Gald run off and doesn't change his pace. "We'll meet up with him when he wears out of gets shot. Moving too fast may trigger the motion sensors. We better keep some distance and be ready to jump the water."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 09:06 AM
yerssot

Yerssot rolls his eyes...
"I don't know if you get the point of SNEAKING AROUND, but it's DEFINITLY NOT screaming."
He whispered in Galds ear...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 11:58 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald just thows another glare at Yerssot, obviously still pissed. "Watch it Jedi."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 03:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

OK. Well, I think all of you argue all the way, but you can make your ten miles by the time night falls again, using a combination of slow and careful movement and liberal mud use.

This puts you 25 miles from K'rra Chi.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 08:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald had been telling Yerssot to stop bugging him the whole way, and now it was dark and he was tired. He had covered himself in fresh mud. "How long till we rest?"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2002 02:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is now night, and it gets VERY dark dow in the jungle, where the light ofen cannot penetrate at the best of times.

Somewhere in the background, some of you can hear (thanks to yiur Jedi senses) a VERY faint mechanical or electrical whine.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 7th, 2002 08:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"What is that noise?" Gald asks. He cocks his gun just in case. He looks in all directions, but sees nothing.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 12:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

*Errmmmm...Ush... we are travelling on a river bank. I doubt the growth is so extreme that it grows all over the river. Usually a river means there's plenty of light.....*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 08:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Overhanging trees, queeq, overhanging trees. Although, that's what I thought too.)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 03:25 PM
queeq
Chaos

*It didn't strike me as a small river though, but a pretty big one. Even the Amazon has major clearance over water.*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 03:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that's rather taking the piss, because river or not it gets VERY dark in jungles because all the ambient light is absorbed, just like in canyons.

But I assumed your camp for the night would NOT be on the river bank as that would be exceedingly stupid; you would have no cover and you would be wet and miserable. And you would also be dead by now.

BTW, you are moving DOWNSTREAM, not up. K'rra Chi is a port; the river flows TOWARDS it.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 8th, 2002 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 07:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The electronical noise is still going. "What is that noise? It's driving me crazy!"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2002 04:17 AM
yerssot

"Gald, if you want to yell, do it somewhere else.
Not because some want to sleep so they can be awake tomorrow, but for the others not finding us"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2002 10:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Queeq, your techie sensor can pick it up first.

There is a small atmosphere flyer, flying a search pattern, coming in this direction. Under the trees you canot be seen casually buit a close inspection by it will see you unless you make some effort to hide...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 11:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quam's sensor picks up the aerial invader.
"Quick, hide in the forest, move slow but direct. Take covers underneath those tree roots."
Quam slid smoothly into the shadows as he put on a pair of night vision goggles to have a closer look.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Difficult to see clearly right now, queeq, but you doubt it could hold more than four people, it's not very big.

The whining noise gets louder as its pattern brings it this way.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:19 PM