KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » how did spidey make his costume???

how did spidey make his costume???
Started by: biznizman135

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

they didnt see his emblem, it was too dark he was inded the compound,. also in the fed they(cops) didnt saw his emblem cos it was under his jacket and cloth...........the mistakes in the movie are, they one u pointed about the guy dont explore peter identity.....but come to thing of he may have died of subit stroke.......or even got scare to death that the boy woulkd kill him too.
the bigger fault was the lunch room scene.......that was made for comedy purpose only ina tenn way. cos **** everyone saw him beating thompson, fliping in a 3 way mortal, and carrynng a thing in web shape on HIS HANDS!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRGGGHH (even at the theater i complained that to myself)
this is going offtopic u know.............

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:50 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

here it is

Attachment: pdvd_033.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:02 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

noe tell me you can identify his wrestling emblem?
as for knowledgment this scene was edited and they blurred his emblem for the purpose you mentioned. and the face as you see he hide.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:04 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont understand confused

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:57 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

He's in a red and blue costume, thats' a pretty vivid ID.

Also, the cops chasing the cab would have seen A MAN SWINGING THROUGH THE AIR AND LAND ON THE BLOODY CAB!

I think they'd put two and two together that the guy they saw CHASING the villain would have also STAYED with the villain up to the warehouse.

Give cops some credit man.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:53 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:40 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

tell me the truth would you realise a red and blue fliying thing is a man, and that man should be a wrester? cos they dint have a big glance on him, he fleed away too fast over the rooftops.
remember nothing like that existed on the word, they couold though it was a alien, and tell me who would believe them,? or like daredevil , a devil.......you understand my point now? red

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:35 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still dont get it confused

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:40 AM