KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Registration

God's Legends: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

there are 2 full angels and 2 full demons, i didn't count the half demon or half angels, and I'm not exactly sure where a dark angel would go proably under demon.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:05 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Oh, and wings, like Alastar's in DMC

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:24 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I'm making a little change to my weapon bio:

Name: Eagos
Species: Human
Looks: Dark skin, green eyes (occasionally change color to white or red when he is really pissed off or something), black hair in dreads
Height: 6'8
Weight: 250
Weapons: Double-bladed battle axe made of dark colored, nearly indestructible metal, and a long dagger.
Weapon Element: (the axe) Originally it was dark, but it "switched sides" when Eagos did... See the history part. The dagger is just a plain ol' blade.
Appearence: A huge, angry looking black man with dreadlocks, enormous strength, and an equally impressive voice. Usually wears a long, black kilt, and a generic leather weapon belt that goes around his waist and left shoulder. He keeps his axe on his back and his dagger in a scabbard attached to the part of his belt that runs across his chest. He also wears a silver earring in each ear, and one in the top of his right ear. He never wears anything on his feet.
History: He was once, long ago, a demon of sorts, who dedicated his life to destroying the forces of good, granted immortality through his immense evil. One day, he saw his brother, his only remaining family member, killed by a pair of demons. They both carried axes, which he stole and killed each of them with. He removed the blade from one and attached it to the other side of the second. From that day forth, he dedicated himself to destroying evil, though he has never become purely good himself. Unfortunately, when he broke his allegience with evil, he became a mere human again, losing his immortality.
Weapon Bio: Eagos' axe is an impressive weapon to suit an impressive man. It is made of some exotic, dark metal, and oddly lacks even the slightest nick or scratch. He forged it from two demonic axes. When he fights with it, the outer edge of the blade glows pale green. Oddly, the weapon has become "imprinted" to him, and he is the only one, both in the human and spirit worlds, who is capable of lifting it.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:27 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

has anyone seen Sup3r_M4rio?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:41 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The movie or the game? stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

no no no no yes no

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

okay, that's 5 no's a yes and another no

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:02 PM
Darth Revan
-

majority rules raver

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:06 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

not all the time

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:06 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

most of the time

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:18 PM
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Name: Konrad Wolfgang
Height: 6'0
Species: Human

Appearence: He has sandy brown hair which is cut close around the sides but quite long on the top. He is still wearing his Army uniform inclusing his Iron Cross 1st Class, won when he saved the life of a close friend under heavy fire during the assault on France.

Weapons: His Karabiner 98k the standard rifle of the Wehrmacht, including his bayonet and Entrenching tool (small shovel)

History: A german Heer (Army) soldier in the Wehrmacht, Konrad is killed in the fighting around Kursk in 1943, now he has been given a chance to redeem himself, why he was chosen is as of know unknown, but will be discovered later maybe
Introduction: (In main thread)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:34 PM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

That char's pretty neat!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:31 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

ergh, the main bad guy, hasn't posted twice in the rp.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:33 PM
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Well thank you smile Trying to bring a confused mortal character into this mix of godly creatures

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:34 PM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

That's smart thinking. Aren't you in the Halo RPG? I'm Virginia Halloway in that if you didn't know. I remember you from it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:38 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Yep i remember, i am currently wounded and lying sick in the back of the truck at the moment in there hehe i seem to have a knack for getting my character injured and maimed

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:40 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Halloway got a broken arm from the fall but she's good enough to fight.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:42 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

oh i'll be playing the role of Diabloes, just to add something, did anybody like the the intro i wrote?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:42 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

it's kuul

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:44 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

oh and also God big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:50 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote