KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Registration

God's Legends: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 45 46 [47]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

You can be in the RP.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 02:24 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yaeh finally we have a person.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:24 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thx yunie big grin

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Your welcome, pr1983.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 11:27 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sorry to interrupt, but how is this game doing lately? i just wanted to drop by and see how you guys are going! happy

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well its going by slowly but right now where at the mountain regions and aboot to get the weapon that is suppose to destroy satan's son and were just sitting around waiting for the cover of darkness.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:32 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

are you guys providing alot of obstacles and danger in trying to get the weapon? since i'm going to be on winter break...hmm...maybe not...*shrugs*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 01:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

right now their are 4 trolls guarding the enterance to the cave and then when get in 3 extra trolls are mid way in and then the weapon and when one of us grabs it satan's son appear and then thats when the big fight happens... is that good enough???

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

you don't need my approval or anything. i was just wondering. sorry to intrude.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 08:46 AM
The Rover

Tisk, tisk.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:13 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

hey MC are you still with Gods Legend???

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:29 PM
The Rover

Hell no, haven't even been here for a month.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:57 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok then..

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 07:25 PM
Reilyn_Sohma
Vampires are awesome!!!!!

Name:Reilyn Sohma
Species:Wolf Demon
Looks: Brown eyes, redish-brown hair, white
Height:5'7
Weight:120
Weapon(s):Black Flamed Rose Wip, Sword, and Ninja Stars
Weapon Element:fire, dark
Appearrance:Black baggy cargo pants with red flames at the botten, with a red shirt with the westcoast choppers symbol, in black, on the back. Hair is mid back.
History: She's just a regular demon fight to stay alive. She's running from her family, who's trying to hunt her down. They think that she killed her older brother, Kuronue.( Yes it's Kurama's friend cause I love Kurama)

She's like the Vampires in the books In the Forests of the Night, Demon in my View, Shattered Mirror, and Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:19 AM
Reilyn_Sohma is currently offline Click here to Send Reilyn_Sohma a Private Message Find more posts by Reilyn_Sohma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((hmmmm ummmm are you a bad person or good person???))

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:23 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Name: Calvin
Species: Demon
Height:7'0
Weight: 278 pounds
Weapon(s): Ragnarok (Sword), Genocide (Bow),
Weapon Element: fire,dark
Appearance:

Him with Ragnarok
(please log in to view the image)

His Bow

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by God Cloth Seiya on Apr 18th, 2014 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 02:13 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote