KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

Ever felt like punchin your teacher?
Started by: Drifter101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea thats what i said bout that

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:16 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if the teacher got fired, he or she probably did something to warrant it. maybe the teacher you "punched" found out and reported him/her.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

ffs...i'd like my chem teacher to leap off a cliff erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:31 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

nah i didnt punch he/her yet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:33 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

yes....yes i have!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:34 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

punch your teacher. you will probably get your ass kicked royally.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

nah he/she couldnt do it, id kick their ass, but im wondering is it worth gettin expelled over

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:35 AM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

hell yeah!
the satisfaction of knocking them the hell out!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:38 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats lunacy. not only will you get expelled, but you will go to jail. did i hear you say SHE? hit a woman?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:40 AM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

drifter if you punch a female teacher im gona punch you.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:41 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

oh!
in that case, it's not worth it!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:41 AM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

never said it was a woman

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

woman or man, if you punch a teacher, you are a fukking idiot.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:44 AM
shaber
schizoid

I really hated one of my teachers when I was seventeen. I wished I could kill him, but I couldn't obviously - talk about being disempowered!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:44 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what could a teacher possibly do to warrant you wanting to kick their ass?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:45 AM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

thats why i havent punched them yet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:45 AM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

key word ever FELT like punching them

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:46 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok. i can tell you this. even if you are bigger than your teacher, you will probably get your ass kicked. the thing is that as you get older, the more capable of a fighter you become. for example: i had a two 19 year olds start a fight with me a while back. they were messing with my friends little sis, so i stepped in politely and told them to back away. they were both bigger, faster and stronger than i was. well, needless to say, i handed their asses to them then walked her home. if you fight someone eho is a lot older than you are, you are in trouble. i am younger, faster and stronger than my dad is, but i would never fight him, he would wipe the floor with me.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:50 AM
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what could a teacher possibly do to warrant you wanting to kick their ass?

Never mind - it's a devolved story erm

And yes, I wouldn't have stood a chance, it was perfectly obvious that he was alot stronger.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:53 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

older people fight better. they have been through more shit. well, i suppose there is an occasional older person who cant fight for shit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:57 AM