KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

Ever felt like punchin your teacher?
Started by: Drifter101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea ive seen a lot of those types of people fight younger people

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:11 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

In 7th grade i felt like punching my teacher cause she was a ***** and she disliked me for absolutely NOTHING. I got in trouble for everything. And sometimes the class would be in sheer silence and she would go "GUYS BE QUIET!" man she was a retard.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:13 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i had a teacher what to fight me before....i almost got into a fight with a kid afrom school and the teacher was takin his side and i was like "man i didnt do nothin this kid is starting shit with me and i aint gonna let him run me down" and the teacher got right in my face and told me to gon in the hall i was chewin gum at the time so i blew a bubble in his face and said no than he was like "were gonna finnish this tough guy!, you wanna piece of me lets go in the backroom!" so i did but he just called my mom and made up some bullshit story how i was cozing trouble

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:18 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol thats gotta suck

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:19 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

when I was still in high school I wanted to punch out a couple teachers..One was a sexist ******* and the other one was just a plain idiot

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:21 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate_Girly
lol thats gotta suck

not really the guy was a dick so noone ever believed him but i think a woulda taken him

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:26 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krabs55

Yea I have. This one ***** in 7th grade even though I made A's and then my Algebra teacher and my geomtry teacher and my chemistry teacher. All those mother truckers. HAHA!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:01 AM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea i kinda really hate em

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:59 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

My buddy once through a desk at the teacher, he managed to miss..

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:06 PM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

how can you miss

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:27 PM
Kelly_Bean

Because he's 14 and its kind of hard to throw a desk.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:47 PM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

14 oh okay then i can understand

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:36 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I wanted to break this Substitute's face on Friday, because she stole my can of AXE body spray, I wanted to kill my Math teacher from last year for giving me a 64.4! mad Those are all I can think of right now...I could post more, god damn why do only female teachers like me and not give me s***, I guess the guy teachers must be f***in jealous because I'm so gorguess compared to their decaying and aging asses, so they try to fail me, but then I get looks from the underclassmen in new math...not really. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:40 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

I threw a desk at my French teacher for calling me fat... he apologised aftrewards, and we got on fine after that... but our music teacher... he was a perve... he always sat the "largest " girls near the front of the class, and they always seemed to get good marks... one of my mates hit him cos he tried to fondle her sister's ass, and everybody (including our year head, and Senior Mistress,) hated him... but these were in the days when it was next to impossible to sack teachers... one day I shut the door of his classroom, and it banged... he stormed out, grabbed me by the collar and ripped my blazer (that dates the story, huh??) so turned round and punched him... then went straight to our year head and turned myself in... I was interviewed by our Senoir Mistress, and my punishment decided... I was banned from music lessons, and would have to help out in the school library instead... as I was already a cloakroom monitor and assistant librarian, this was an awful punishment... then one of the girls he'd touched went to the police, and he was quietly "reassigned..." as this was the "good old days" the school wasn't allowed to say why he'd been sacked, and his next job was teaching girls phys ed at another school....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:12 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Of course, i wanted to punch my teacher. The fat f*ck. My physics teacher always made fun of everyone. One time he wouldnt accept my homework a day late cause i was sick. Then at the end of the card marking he asked why ididnt turn it in. That was the last effing straw. But i restrained myself from baeting the crap out of him So i effing yelled and swore at him, tol him to go f*ck himself and yelled f*ck abunch. Then i walked out and skipped the rest of the day of school.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:20 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

quote:
ever felt like punching your teacher

sure bloody have,

I couldnt draw, so the teacher just assumed I was one of those "special" people and got a helper teacher into help me

christ I was like 2nd smartest in the class!

bloody teacher

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 11:02 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

hell yeah,

* the one that kept giving us homework the week we had exmas
* the two that always asked me the questions the knew i wouldn't know the answer to
* and loads more..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:12 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

ive never hit a teacher, never would really....why risk being expelled?
but i know sum1 who did, was like some shitty out-of-hours school thing, and we all decided to get hammered and wander around the school, and a teacher caught us, tried to get us to go home and he grabbed my m8...and he just smacked the teacher straight in the jaw, he fell over and just got back up, shaked it off and just walked off to get security lol.

seriously tho, that was ****ed up, ud have to be a retard to hit a teacher, willing to risk ur future to feel big about urself...

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:22 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

theres to much at stake at my school if you hit anyone with authority even the caretaker ... and plus i have seen to many happen that i have had my thrill from them at other peoples exspence

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 01:17 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yes Crosbie and Eddie

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:18 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote