KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Role Play

God's Legends: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (261): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

God's Legends: Role Play

“John, John, Wake up.” The voice said as John rolled around in his bed “What do you want?” John mumbled as he got up and rubbed his eyes. Then realized that he wasn’t in his room, or his house for that matter. “Ahhh, where am I?!” John screamed as he looked around frustrated. “Settle down Jonathan.” The voice said. “John turned to were he heard the voice and out of nowhere came an Archangel. “My name is Paul and you have a mission to do for God. You are to take out the Grim Reaper. Apparently he’s going crazy with killing people and he needs to be stopped. God would do this himself but you always questioned him about what your plan was in life and this was the plan he had for you.” John was left speechless as a tear trickled down his face ‘Finally…’ John thought in his mind as Paul walked closer toward him holding what looked like a katana. “Is that for me?” John asked as Paul handed him the weapon. “Yes, this is for you. You will need a holy weapon to take down an evil entity.” John thought about it fro a bit the unsheathed the sword. “Woah, the blade is white, pure white. What are these letters that are written on the side of the blade?” John asked Paul “Only God knows that, and they glow blue whenever one is pure of heart, and that brings out the blades full power. Therefore I would repent for some of the sins.” Paul said as he winked. John thought back a bit then grinned out of embarrassment . “Heh, yeah sorry about that one night, I was drunk and….” John was cut off. “No excuses, Jonathan, anyways, it’s time to get to work.” Paul said as John was teleported straight to hell. For once there was light in hell as John was sent to the ground right in front of the Reaper. John got up and stared the Grim Reaper right in the face ‘Man God’s accurate’ John thought to himself as he unsheathed his sword. “Who are you?” The reaper asked in a deep dark voice. “I was sent to kill the deathmaker.” John said smartly as he rushed at the reaper, then slashed at the middle of its body, but the reaper teleported out of the way. John sighed. “This is going to take longer than I thought…” John said as he narrowly dodged a slash from the scythe. “I will kill you and then torture you in hell.” The Reaper said then he laughed. “You shut up!” John yelled “I was ordained by God, so you are going down whether you like it or not.” John said as his blade and the reapers scythes started to glow, then they went at it… about 3 hours later. John’s arms were extremely tired and he had cuts and bruises everywhere, but the reaper was fine, since you couldn’t hurt him, you can only kill him. The Grim reaper walked up to John as he laid on the ground, thinking to himself. ‘God told me this was my plan, but it must not be, I’m getting my butt kicked…’ John thought when a voice in his head went off. “John get up,, you must repent for the sword to activate…” The voice said then stopped. John thought about it “Well here goes nothing…” John said as he asked forgiveness. John looked at his sword and the letters started to glow, the sword started to vibrate, it made a sound, one that John hadn’t heard before, then and aura formed around the sword. John felt as if a presence had formed inside him and took over his body. John stood his eyes glowed white. “Prepare to die.” John said softly AS he walked towards the Reaper. “You think you can scare me!” The reaper yelled as he tried to decapitate John. John duck under it blade and stuck the Reaper right in the chest and slashed upward. “Your gone.” John said as the reaper disappeared into dust as a strong wind blew. “It seems that you’ve dropped your weapon.” John said as he reached down to pick up the scythe “STOP!” Paul yelled “Do not pick that up just yet, I’m sending you something so you can hold that.” Paul said as two cross gloves formed around John’s hands. “You can wield the reaper’s scythe only when you have those gloves on, or else you will be taken over with darkness and evil.” Paul told him “Alright, but can I keep it, it looks pretty cool.” John said as he stared at the weapon. Paul sighed. “Yes it is alright for you to keep the weapon. And it is also time for you to come back for your real mission…” Paul said. “Wait what do you mean real….” That was all that John got out before he was teleported again. “Ugh…” John moaned as he got up and stared at Paul who was standing next to… God! John turned the other way, but then was lifted up into the air and set down right in front of Paul. “Jonathan.” God said “Here is your mission. Satan has made a son, and his name Diabloes. He has let his son do his dirty work in the minds of my people, and it’s more than what his demons could do. I am sending you and the others that I have recruited to the spirit world to take down, the extra demons and Diabloes, but not Satan. He’ll get what’s coming to him at the end of the world.” God said then he snickered “Anyways that is your mission, now we only have to wait for the others to get here.” God told John. John was still speechless, then he snapped out of it. “Why did you choose me?” John asked. “Because, Jonathan, it just was the plan that I chose for you.” God told John. “Well you know what…. I love it.” John said. “I know.” God responded. “Oh and one more thing, who are these others?” John asked. “You’ll find out.” God said. “Now go and wait outside for the others to get here.” God told John. “Yes sir.” John said then smiled, bowed, and left. Paul turned to God, “What’s in their future, will they succeed?” Paul asked. “Yes they will, and once they all start acting as a team, they’ll do a lot more than succeed…” God told Paul.

Meanwhile John walked outside the palace and went and laid down in the garden and went to sleep. God looked out at John “Sleep well my young warrior fro in the morning, you do battle.” God said to himself as he went back into his chambers, and awaited the others.

~alright guys please read all of it before you post, and then b4 you post write something that you were doing b4 you met up in Heaven, k thankz, oh and it's officially tomorrow~

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:15 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie was training when the sky opened up with bright light and sucked him up, "Edward you have a mission" God said, god told him every thing, then set him down were John was, "get some rest my child" God said, then Eddie fell asleep.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:24 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Romeo was in his tent with his team in Iraq. He was a soldier and recently killed a major terroist. He was a now a hero but he didn't know he was going to become a legend. It was late and he was in his tent. He was sleeping and so was his team. Then he heard a voice.... "Romeo, Romeo wake up. I have recuited you for a mission. Say yes, if you are willing, say no if you decline." "Yes I'll do it" Romeo didnt know it was God. He thought the voice came from the Sargent. He was suddenly transported to the sky and was put in a bed and started to feel tired. He feel asleep.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:07 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sup3r_m4rio

~cool, I'm going to be the big bad guy so everyone hate me!~

Samael dwelled in his demonic chamber. He was furious.

"CURSES! THEY'VE ALLREADY BEGUN THE GATHERING! This was unexpected....."

Samael lifts from his chair and flutters to the other side of his chamber.

"There must be ORDER! Love and Hate, Life and Death, Good and EVIL! If all this hatred is wiped away from people once Diaboloes is killed, I won't be able to CHANNEL it into my Ultimate PARADISE! Centuries of sacrafice and worship will all go to waste, not to mention I will fade away too.....I..I CAN'T ALLOW THAT!!! I must destroy these Diciples, these "angelic" soldiers of fortune who stand in the way of TRUE paradise..."

Samael's power is to manipulate realities. HE cannot create, but he can pervert. That is to say, Samael can turn someone or something into a monster, but he cannot just CREATE a monster. His powers do not affect Angelic dimensions.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:23 PM
sup3r_m4rio is currently offline Click here to Send sup3r_m4rio a Private Message Find more posts by sup3r_m4rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Alenar was studying in his tower, arcane magic and potions, he was an expert in magic, his tower however was covered by a veil who turned it invisible to the naked eyes, his tower was located in the Bermuda Triangle and whoever aproached met a better fate, though they were all made prisioners they were well treated but not allowed to go out and spread the rumor of such place.

Last edited by Red_Drake on Jun 13th, 2004 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:24 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal swung her sword sending another demon back to hell. She looked up at Michael who smiled.

"Good work" he told her before ascending back to heaven.

Tal breathed uneasily. Something definately wasn't right on earth and that was for sure. What puzzled her more was Michael was keeping a secret. She could tell. As long as she had been working with him she knew him.

Sighing, Tal thanked God before she too ascended to heaven. She took one last look at the rescued youth.

As she landed on the golden street she smiled as she saw the saved praising God happily. Nothing could go wrong. Taal felt a hand clamp on her shoulder with practical ease. She turned with a flutter of her wing. Her smile faded as she saw Gabriel's serious face.

"Gabriel."

"Tal, God needs to talk to you. It's important. You can not fail." Gabriel said gently shoving her in the direction of God.

Tal swallowed hard and began her journey. She walked along side of God as he filled her in. "They will need help. Heavenly help. Tal, I need you to see this goes through."

Tal nodded. "I will seek out John."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:35 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Eagos woke in a sweat from a nightmare, leapt out of bed, and drew his axe, all in one motion. He looked around the tent, almost seeming to smell the air. He turned slowly around, listening, sensing all that was going on in the still night air. Then, out of the dim light, a sound, a footstep! He turned to the noise with remarkable speed, swinging his axe downwards and sending it thudding into whatever danger he had encountered. Eagos looked down at the ground. A scarab beetle, neatly bisected by his blade, which was buried in the sand. He pulled his weapon out of the ground and replaced it to his back. It was the same horrible dream that had been plaguing him for years, the one of his brother's death. But tonight it was different. It had been a long time since he had done that, sensed some presence in the room when there was nothing. Taking a wineskin filled with water, he went outside, mounted his horse, and rode off into the dunes. He just needed some time alone, away from the tribe, he convinced himself.

For the past few years, Eagos had been living with a nomadic tribe of Arabs, who travelled across the Sahara, bringing mail and equipment with them for the postal companies.

Eagos rode for an hour or so, until he spotted what he presumed to be the sunrise over the horizon. However, it was different, it moved quickly. Before long, the light was high up in the sky. A clear voice echoed over the desert, though he sensed that only he could hear it. "Eagos... You have been chosen. Your time has come." Eagos thought for a moment, then a thin smile appeared on his face. Somehow, he had been expecting something like this for a long time.

"Alright," he said, dismounting his horse. He whispered something in its ear, and sent it back to the camp with a pat on the hindquarters. "I'm ready." He felt his body being lifted up into the sky, slowly at first, then more quickly.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:48 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Andora loaded up her bow a second time and aimed it at an ugly demon. For the third time today they had tryed to break into Heaven. Several of them were hitting the gates with a wooden log from some forest in Earth. Their ugly faces broke into a grin as the gate creaked from the pressure.

In a swift breeze an arrow was launched through the air and soon caught one in the eye. Other angel arrows joined in and it rained down on the miserably devils. Andora nodded to her comrades to hold fire and listened to the silence that followed.

A lone devil commander fled but was caught in the ribs by a dagger. Shaking her head Andora got up and collected the dagger. "Who throw this? You were suppose to wait for the signal. Do we have to go through this again?" the angel commander sighed and joined her soilders.

"No!" all choursed as they waved their arms in disagreement.

"Who did it then?" Andora screamed as she scanned her soilders. All of them slapped their faces in annoyment.

"I. . .d-d-did," squeaked up one and he knew what was coming.

"Why did y-. . .," Andora began before crack was heard in the air. A fellow angel came out of the air and glided to Andora. "What is it this time?"

"God wishes to see you," he began. Andora gave a huff and soon disappeared along with the angel leaving the others gaping in amazement.

"There you are Andora. I require you for a mission. One that will challenge your fiesty temper," rang a deep voice in a big hall.

"I don't have a fiesty temper!" snapped Andora. She glided over to the big throne where God sat. Looking up at him she sighed. "What's the mission this time?" With that God smiled and began explaining it with Andora nodding in agreement. "You want me to that?"

"Yes," said God. "It is a thing you must do to fully earn your wings. Now step outside to meet your comrades." A golden popped out of nowhere and she was pulled into it. Grass moved in a calm breeze as the commander came over to two humans sitting there.

"What are humans doing here? There must be some mistake," said Andora as she marched over to them.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:21 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie woke, "who are you calling a human?" he asked Andora

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:23 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Well, well, an angel," Eagos said in his deep, powerful tone. "I am no ordinary human, I'll have you know. And this is as much my business as it is yours."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:25 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Aren't you?" she smirked. "You look like one?" Sitting down in the shade of a tree nearby. "Well if you aren't a human then you must be an angel. I'm Andora of the Angle Defenses. I guard the Heaven gates from Satan forces. I do it all day long and it is pretty tiring. What do you do?" With that she leaned against the tree looking at him intently.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:27 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i am not an angel either, i am a dark angel" Eddie said to Eagos

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:27 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

quote:
Originally posted by lady_yuna
"Aren't you?" she smirked. "You look like one?" Sitting down in the shade of a tree nearby. "Well if you aren't a human then you must be an angel. I'm Andora of the Angle Defenses. I guard the Heaven gates from Satan forces. I do it all day long and it is pretty tiring. What do you do?" With that she leaned against the tree looking at him intently.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:29 PM
Darth Revan
-

"Well... I am technically a mortal. But I was not always. Let's not get into that," Eagos sighed, ashamed of his shady origin. "Anyways, I am Eagos," he said, nodding to them one at a time.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:30 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Nice to meet you," said Andora. Sitting up she looked at the other. "What part of Heaven are you from? I never saw any of you on the north side." She fingered one of her feathers and gazed at it all the while. Looking back at them she tried to give some sort of a smile.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:34 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"im not from heaven" replied Eddie ~Eddie's wings are black~

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:36 PM
Darth Revan
-

"Your curiosity will do you more harm than good, angel," said Eagos, a little irritated. "I am from the mortal world. Though I was not born there."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:36 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"my name is Eddie by the way" Eddie said, then stood up.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:37 PM
Darth Revan
-

Eagos nodded respectfully to Eddie.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:38 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Sorry. Geez you people act like the soilders always getting mad over nothing," stated Andora.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:39 PM