KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Role Play

God's Legends: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (261): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"what are we to do now" asked Eddie

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:40 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by lady_yuna
"Sorry. Geez you people act like the soilders always getting mad over nothing," stated Andora.

"I would explain it, but you would probably try to kill me if I did."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:41 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"No, I wouldn't. I don't do that. What you think I'm like a demon? They're heartless and cold is the best way to describe them. I know them pretty well from all of their raids on the north gate," stated Andora. Getting up she joined them under their tree getting interested in what they have to say.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:45 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal fluttered down landing in between Andora and the roaming nomad. "No explanation of past is needed. You have a right to keep it to yourself." she told him. "Andora." she said nodding to her in acknowledgment.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:45 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"demons are not that bad, not all of them any way" Eddie stated at Andora

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:47 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal's head snapped. "Are you possessed?" she asked. "Do you know how many demons I have sent back to hell just beforte the destroyed someone's life."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:53 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"You got a point there. But the Satan's army are the worst. Complete opposite of angels if you ask me," said Andora before she turned to face her old war friend, Tal.

"Anyways hello Tal! It's been a long time since that battle we fought together. Must've been a century. Wow! That long! You look really great," commented Andora. She nodded to Tal in return.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:56 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i have done the same, but you have not met every demon, there is such a thing as a good demon, and if you dont believe me just ask god" Eddie argued back.

~and a dark angel is more a demon than any thing else, but no one knows that~

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:57 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I've met most demons. They're horrid in some varieties and calmer in others. Kinda like me cause I'm a hothead! Yes, I'll admit it," sighed Andora as she looked at the others.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:59 PM
Tela

Tal sighed. "Eddie, if I had achance to ask him I would." she said. "But I'm often flying around defending God's mortal warriors, the humans, and have very little time to talk." She turned to ANdora. "It is good to see you again, friend. How goes troops under your command?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:00 PM
Darth Revan
-

Eagos' eyes glowed faintly for a split second. "I was once a demon," he said quietly, his back turned to the rest of the group.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:01 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal turned. She bit her lip. "It's okay, Eagos. I knew i have seen you before. What happened? i mean. You're mortal."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:03 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"well i am a demon...mostly, any way, what do you mean by was a demon, what happend?" asked Eddie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:03 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"My troops are pretty well. One problem is they complain a lot!" sighed Andora.

Last edited by Summoner_Yunie on Jun 13th, 2004 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:05 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by lady_yuna
"I've met most demons. They're horrid in some varieties and calmer in others. Kinda like me cause I'm a hothead! Yes, I'll admit it," sighed Andora as she looked at the others.

~u already said it see~

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:07 PM
Tela

Tal would have laughed if she wern't sitting beside Eagos. "How did you become mortal?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:08 PM
Darth Revan
-

"When I was very young, my parents were killed by some disease... I remember praying for them every night, my family were all devout Christians. No help came, and they died before long. My brother and I cursed the name of that which we worshipped. We felt betrayed. Satan, apparently, was watching us, and gave us a 'deal' of sorts. We were granted immortality, if we would be his private henchmen--carry out his dirty work. By the time I was sixteen or seventeen, I was purely evil. I lived and breathed it. And I stayed that way for who knows how long, two, three four hundred years perhaps. Then, one day, my brother was killed by a pair of demons having a little fun. I killed both of them and swore that I would get vengeance if it took me an eternity. I was cast out of hell, and my immortality taken from me. I am a mere man, now."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:10 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"how did you escape from hell" Eddie asked

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:12 PM
Tela

"I'm sorry to hear that. But you know that if you die as a mortal you go to one of two places. One I hope I never have to see." Tal said. "Horrid little buggers those arrogant little demons can be." she shook her head. "If I knew who the demons who killed your brother were, I'd kill them, although vengeance isn't mine."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:14 PM
Darth Revan
-

"I didn't escape, I was thrown out. You see, back then, I still thought it a blessing to be living there... To me, it was a form of punishment."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:14 PM