KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Role Play

God's Legends: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (261): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Tal froze. Somewhere somehow there was a demon scheeming and fighting controlling a human to kill himself and she couldn't do anything. Ths is what she hated. Her head dropped. "Lord, give me strength not to stray."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:29 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"He. . .killed him. Then. . .well he can do anything for that matter!" sighed Andora.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:30 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"That's right. You could stand to 'chill' yourself."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

A fireball flew at Leo, he had come to the right place. He leapt to the side and then charged the demon that had thrown it. His right fist connected with the demons face, just as he was about to throw another punch he disappeared and appeared in Heaven.
"What the....Where am I?" He looked around at where he had ben transported to, slightly disoreantated.
"Leo, my child..." A voice came from all around him.
"Dad...?" Leo asked
The voice let out a small laugh, "No, and yes. I am your Lord, and I have a mission for you."
"Listen, I don't believe in a God, so tell me, What kind of magic is this?"
"I figured that you wouldn't believe, but I know you'll go along with this. Simply as it is what you are sworn to do." And the voice explained everything.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((my last post was directed to Neo))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:31 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"the cold dont effect me" Eddie said, "but you guys should feel it"

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:32 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

((I'll wait for someone to reply to mine))

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:33 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal felt weak. She could feel Lucifer laughing mocking her. He knew that her strength was swaying. Tal shook her head. She could not give in. She had to finish this mission.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:33 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"....." Kakorot landed and waited patiently for the time whn they are goign to go and try to kill the satans son.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:35 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by lady_yuna
"He. . .killed him. Then. . .well he can do anything for that matter!" sighed Andora.

"Don't be so certain."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:36 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by DIBWILLPAY!
Tal felt weak. She could feel Lucifer laughing mocking her. He knew that her strength was swaying. Tal shook her head. She could not give in. She had to finish this mission.

Eddie walked up to Tal and said, "trust me you wont lose to him, so dont doubt your strength"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:37 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal fluttered over to Andora. "I...I think we better speed things up." she told her. "We must find John."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:38 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Right. Maybe hes still with God. When angels have missions they many a time are consulting with God," said Andora. Getting up she dusted off her pants and followed Tal.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:40 PM
Darth Revan
-

"This John... He isn't an angel."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:41 PM
Tela

"NO, true, he is a human." Tal said. she turned to Eddie. "Thanks."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:42 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Well even humans God talks to seem to stay in there forever. Maybe that's because I'm impatient!" stated Andora.

Last edited by Summoner_Yunie on Jun 13th, 2004 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:43 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie tunred to Tal, "your welcome" his voice echoed in her head

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:43 PM
Darth Revan
-

Eagos replaced his axe in its spot on his back.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"So should we check the royal audience chamber? He usually gives quests there. When I was a human he brought me there to judge me and give me the heaven duties. But that was a while ago. Do you think we should check there?" asked Andora.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:47 PM
Darth Revan
-

"No. We should wait here until we get further word."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:49 PM