KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Shrek 3

Shrek 3
Started by: Shredder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was looking in a coloring book of shrek in a walmart the other day and they even said in there that shrek became a human sad

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:34 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

lol your just cursed man lol

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:25 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused

It even had a visual now I even know what shrek looks like as a human!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:32 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I heard that Shrek 3 & 4 is going to focus on how Shrek came to living to the swamp. So I guess it's safe to say that they're preludes? Great. erm

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:31 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

A prequel would be great!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 07:42 PM
Major Knight

true that would be quite cool.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:26 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

But theyd have to do it like shrek telling someone not like the whol movie a prequel.Kind of like shrek telling the story to the donkey or fiona or both

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:58 AM
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally i think that Shrek was just fine the way it was and people raved so much over "Shrek 2" when it kept you laughing but wasn't as good as everyone said it would. Besides, if they do make a "Shrek 3" There is a chance that they wont be as good or they wont had mike myers, eddie murphy or the others in the following sequals. Thats what happened to "Home Alone" and "Die Hard".

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:06 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Update* Shrek 4

Shrek 4 had been in production for three months and is planning to open nationwide TBA 2009.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:16 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

what the hell how do you know this stop making theses topics

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:22 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

i found it out on a site called comingsoon.net

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:24 PM
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

2009 is not soon 2006 is soon 2009 is the future

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:26 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats your point

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:28 PM
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

you idoit this topic is stupid .close it

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:31 PM
The Inkeeper

I dont think that he is the idiot in here,

Remember what they taught you at school, the times you werent eating paste, If you cant say nothing nice, dont say nothing at all

Yes, they had to speak to you using poor grammar smile

I personally find this information useful and would like to thank The one for bringing it to my attention smile

Im Back happy

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:48 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

He needs to just post this in the shrek thread thats all.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:43 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bruce Willis has been in every die hard movie wink

Home Alone 3 & 4 did suck sad

But I hope they do it with the same actors if they dont I want be seeing it.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:46 PM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
But theyd have to do it like shrek telling someone not like the whol movie a prequel.Kind of like shrek telling the story to the donkey or fiona or both

or he could be telling his new kid or somthing, that would be cool. huh telling his kid about his house and how he got it.lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:02 AM
Major Knight

yep, there are alot of shrek post, but whatever i like shrek so no botehr to me.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:04 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would kind of like a movie to be set on his kid and something else maybe his parents or something.I wouldnt just want to see glimpses of his new kid with no background or character development.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:41 AM