KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Joker vs Spiderman (The laughing fish)

Joker vs Spiderman (The laughing fish)
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Joker vs Spiderman (The laughing fish)

This is my first post, I have many Batman comics, I even have the laughing fish comic. And I seen the "Laughing fish in the batman cartoon.

Joker falls in to water in the comic and Joker gets eaten by a shark(From Jokers 5 way reveage of couse)

I going to use the cartoon and not the comic, as the story was a bit better in the cartoon(All though not by much)

Ok.

Spiderman is swinging doing his Spider thing, and Sees Fisher men saying what they said in the cartoon.

"Ok boys lets see what we got, Ahh, impossble, I think I going to be sick, some one call the police, All of them and with the Jokers face.

Spiderman being the superhero he is. What are his shots of sovling the case, (He knows nothing of Batman solving this same case.)

Thoughs

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:23 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

what? this doesnt make sense

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:43 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Ok in one of the Batman comics.

Batman fought the Joker in "The Laughing fish"

The Joker turn all the fish in Gotham in to Joker Fish.

Joker was trying to copy write fish.

Batman defeated the Joker in a battle which a great white shark was part of the battle.

If Spiderman and not Batman was in this case?? Would he find the Jokers hideout, save or lose the guys Joker gas, Cat scartch what ever.

Joker made both Mr. Frances and Mr JAckson smile. So Batman was unable to saved them.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:51 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Of course Spiderman would win. In normal situations, Joker is completely unprepared to take on any sort of meta.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:06 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

In one issue somewhere Spider-Man was pitted against the Joker whilst Batman was against Carnage. I wish I had it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 06:29 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

Batman against Carnage to me sounds like Batman against a faster, more psychopathic version of Clayface. Both make sharp weapons out of their bodies and can change their appearance somewhat. But Clayface would be actually more like Mud-Thing (combination of Sandman and Hydro-man).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:20 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well we know Batman beat Carnage (Or in the comics case a insane Joker did away with Carnage)

I loved the Lauhging fish story, It is my fav Joker Story, Yes I read killing Joke and death in the family.

But I just like the ideal of dumping his smilex in the water to make smile fish. Than he turns around and trys to copy write fish.

Joker "Now that evey fish in Gotham bears my face I should be getting a profit from evey product sold.

A Nickel per fish sandwitch, Fifty cents for Filte of Sole.

Millions of dollars a day. To feed my Hedonistic life Style. Now which one of your copywrites do I sign first???" You may speak now".

Mr Francies "But you cant copy write fish, its a natrual resouce.

Joker " But they share my face, Col whats his name has chickens and they dont even have mustactes."

I think Spiderman will behaving some problems solving this case. I do think Joker will kill Mr Frances and Thomas Jackson, As Spiderman wont have the anti Joker Toxic thing on him.

But will he follow the clues or the Jokes in this case to know were the Joker's at?? and We all know somewere down the line, Joker kidnaps MJ and is about to feed her to his pet shark.

Ok Spiderman changes places with MJ, How will SPider do vs the great white shark??
I think in the end Spiderman stops the Joker, but Joker will have more vitims than just too. Batman stop Joker at 2 vitims. I think Spiderman wont fingur it out until maybe Vitem number 5.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:02 PM
Joker1237

Ok I got my first Joker photo from yes "The laughing fish

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:55 PM
SpyCspider

wow,...u REALLY like that episode don't u? Pitting Spidey against all the specifics...

wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:52 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Thinking this over sure Joker may not be good in hand to hand fight with Spiderman.

But I would like to say I think Spiderman will not find the Joker, Spiderman is not a good solving cases like Batman, So Joker will be running around New York putting the smiles on evey one

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:36 AM
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Joker vs Spiderman? Sounds like one big ass rubber spider to me

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:13 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyfreak759

DUDE batman and everyone of those people suck it's all about spiderman dude batman and joker couldnt whip spiderman's a** if they tried there hardest!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 04:38 AM
spideyfreak759 is currently offline Click here to Send spideyfreak759 a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfreak759 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SPIDER SONIC
1.21 jiggowats?!?!

hellya

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:31 AM
SPIDER SONIC is currently offline Click here to Send SPIDER SONIC a Private Message Find more posts by SPIDER SONIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Spiderman will have to find Joker, in order to beat him. By the time Spiderman learns Joker is trying to copy write fish, Jjoker would have killd about 12 or so people

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:02 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

DUDE batman and everyone of those people suck it's all about spiderman dude batman and joker couldnt whip spiderman's a** if they tried there hardest!!!!!!!

Man that is one of the dumbest things i have heard so far...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:40 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

Man that is one of the dumbest things i have heard so far...

PUH-LEASE!Batman could beat up Spidey anyday! Spidey's just your average guy with that freakin 'spider sense' and even with that he has been defeated many times!he is no match for bats!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:40 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Batman could never beat Spiderman in a fight.

prep time maybe, but C'mon if the two decided to fight on the drop of a hat? Spidey wins

people who know there stuff will be discussing this here. see for yourself
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t299623.html

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:34 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Ok I rember Deardevil beating Spiderman in the cartoon, Even with the spider sense, Spiderman was no match for Daredevil

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:41 PM
Marcellus
executioner

cartoon's are not very reliable, I already have proven my point. just look at the responses in that link

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:14 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

But Batman will give Spiderman a run for his money.

Batman does have the skills and tools to over come Spiderman.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:46 AM