KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Joker vs Spiderman (The laughing fish)

Joker vs Spiderman (The laughing fish)
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

Not saying he couldnt. Batman can take almost anybody out when he has time to prepare. much like Doctor Doom a master stratigist

but when it comes to throwing down Batman cant handle Spidey

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:48 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

batman CAN!And forget this' prep time' shit!Batman knows everything about everyone who is worth his time.I am sure Batman, even thoughhe hasn't met spidey yet, has heard of him and knows lots about him.That's what he does in his cave all day long!searching for information about his possible opponents!so even if he meets spidey in an alley, he would know what to do!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:06 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

lol sure OK! wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:12 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I think me and punkyhermy, are just blind Batman fans, and the only one who can beat Batman is Bane, and Batman won the rematch.

After all the Bat did beat Superman, So he sure as well can thash Spiderman,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:00 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Nothing wrong with being a fan, just take some reality into consideration.

did Batman beat Superman?

or did Batman kick the crap out of Superman?

with prep time Bat's can take almost anybody, thats why he so versitile to the JLA. he is a brilliant stratigist not becuase he is a super asset in combat.

dont get me wrong, I rooted for Bat's even without prep time when he was pitted against Wolverine. but Spiderman is in a whole nother league

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:12 AM
Joker1237

Yes Batman beat Superman, with that krynight ring of couse, also he bat Superman (sort of) when Poison Ivy had that love potion over superman. and Superman was Ivy's slave. Batman over came it and won of couse.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:01 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I do not think I'm a 'blind batfan'. Bats can beat Spiderman WITHOUT preptime.see the only thing Spidey has and Batman does not is that web thing that comes out of his wrist.Batman knows all martial art tricks in the world. Surely that and other fighting stragedies would be more than enough to combat the spidey sense,which let me remind u is not THAT trustworthy,a nd the web that comes off spidey's wrists.
And yes, I'll say it again, Batman surely knows spiderman's weaknesses enough to beat him in an instant match.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:30 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

check out this thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t299623.html

Spiderman has class 10 strength Batman has peak Human meaning he can lift 800lbs

Spidey can lift 10 tons

Batman dosent have enhanced speed. Spiderman can dogde bullet's and coupled with his Spidersense would easily dodge everything Batman can throw at him.

trust me. just reply in that thread and you will see

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:35 AM