KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

why can't you tell me? are you basing it off the outline that i sent you by pm and what i told you?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:47 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

i can tell u....lol.....its jus what i put b4 in my other post....i havent started writing it yet.....but i have a few ideas on what to put....i might write a paragraph n post it in de story thread...den ull seesmile...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:59 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

work out your ideas, then tell me the next time i'm online. i'm too pooped to go on and try to sort this out. you'll know, just read the pm i just sent you a bit ago. i'm logging off in a bit.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:00 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

ok, ive got bout a bit more dan a paragrpah...ive written bout gabriel n carl entering the church and walking thru as they come across the order....in more detail dan dat....lol..want me to post it in de other thread?....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:45 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what exactly do you have them saying and/or doing when they come across the council?

btw, if you and/or i have gabriel and carl encounter the order, we can have them talk to them in like a meeting. where they stand before the council to tell them about how their mission to kill dracula went down and the likes. something like that. or could do that later.

want me to describe gabriel and carl's personas? it's a very important thing to remember, since you haven't seen the movie yet.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:47 AM
Roulette
Freak

then havent sed neting yet..lol..big grin.....hah...i jus put dat dey saw 9 figures in the dark sorta ting.....cuz i was wondering who u want to talk first....n what u wnat em to say n dat....

yes dat wud help...damn i shuda seen de movie! lol....wud n so much easier for u and me....im wasting ur timesad....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

if that's what you have down so far, than please go ahead and post it! i bet it sounds good big grin lol

i'll note their personas in a bit. no, you aren't wasting my time, you're actually being helpful at finally gettin' me to write a vh fic. which i have been meaning to do one for so long. thanks for all your help and cooperation! *hugs*

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:57 AM
Roulette
Freak

cooliesbig grin...me will....

really?smile...heh.....happy...

eek!....*hugs back*..ey u no its no probbig grin....smokin'...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

just shut up and post the bit, baka! stick out tongue big grin laughing j/k

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:02 AM
Roulette
Freak

*cries* eek! i did!devil

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

laughing cry baby! stick out tongue i'm going to go and read it! eek! cool

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

berry good big grin i guess we can get into the part where the council/order and the two main characters talk about the mission, death of dracula, for a bit or so. than after the council...maybe the guys can relax or something. like carl goes to get some sleep in his dorm. maybe gabriel decides to stay up longer by just aimlessly walking the hallways and all. just zoning out or in a deep reverie of the past events. how does that sound?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:13 AM
Roulette
Freak

tanksbig grin....i wasnt sure of ur verdict..heh...messed..
cuz i dont write dat many storiesmessed....

yes sounds perfectyes.....thumb up

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:17 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

my verdict...big grin laughing funnie vera! that's okay if you aren't an experienced story teller online. i chose you to co-write this story with me cause i knew you were a very talented writer. esp. when it comes down to descriptions and metaphors of reality.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:19 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grin....heh..
embarrasmentreally?.....tanks boppy....dat means alot to mesmile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

couldn't have found a better person to work with big grin anyways...got any input into what i'm going to type up next after your post?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:27 AM
Roulette
Freak

embarrasmentaww shucks....*looks down*...big grin
hmmmm.....no...lol......ur de master, eek! u no more bout helsing dan me......so u got more infoeek!....so i tink u no what u doinbig grin.LOL

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:36 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no prob, girlie big grin *hugs*

when i read "de master", made me think of "slave and master". laughing so wrong! lmao j/k j/k j/k

do i have the greenlight to type up the new bit?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:40 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grinhappy *hugs back*...

eek! u evil face person..*cries n pukes*....laughing out loud...

yes sure do.....big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

cries and pukes...big grin laughing lmao funnie...lol

coolieseek! just posted my new story bit! check it out. i'll explain things after you're done reading it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:29 AM