KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

big grin.*bows*...

big grin.....coolies..me read it:ek:....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:40 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

good good boppybig grin *claps*.....

heh...eek!.....kill..holy crapeek!..i duno was dat bout...lol

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:45 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Cardinal Jinette is the guy who was talking to Gabriel in some of the pics that i had posted links to. i think he's one of the head cardinals.

Gabriel is the left hand of god, so that's what van helsing is.

prince velkan was killed by gabriel shooting him with silver bullets. since him, anna, and carl did not know of and have the cure for him to transform back. anna didn't like that but had to accept it.

want me to explain how gabriel himself became a werewolf?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes wud helpbig grin....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

also note, that gabriel is somewhat of an immortal. no one knows how old he is. but his earliest memory was somewhere during 75 A.D. based upon this quote i saw:

Van Helsing: I remember fighting the Romans at Masada.
Carl: That was in 75 A.D.!
Van Helsing: You asked.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:49 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

big grin....dat helpsyes cuz come in good use...smile.....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Veralidaine
yes wud helpbig grin....

now to explain how gabriel become an werewolf. he was bitten by prince velkan in his werewolf form during their battle upon a racing stage coach making its way through a dark forest heading for dracula's castle. also during all that, gabriel also managed to shoot the werewolf a couple of times with silver bullets. later on, once the vehicle crashed dramatically and tossing it's occupants, anna found out that her brother died in human form. blah blah blah, anna gets captured. than as frankenstien's monster, carl, and gabriel are walking about the alleys of a city near a stream not far off from the river, his companions noticed that he's injured from the way he keeps rubbing his chest near a shoulder. forgot which side. anyways, the monster notices and in great horror, that gabriel had a huge bite mark to which he said was a werewolf bite. carl and the monster were worried of his transformation.

later on, after they managed to rescue anna from the vampire ball and then frankenstein's monster getting captured by dracula, as the trio were in the water at the gate that lead to a bay where the ship was taking off with the monster, gabriel yelled to the monster that he vowed to rescue him. but when carl questioned him on how and that it was fetile to pursue, gabriel got angry and grabbed him by the collar of his robes. raised him up and rammed him against the gate in the water. he had a fierce expression, his eyes glowing a faint, bright green yellow of a werewolf. he held the friar there tight, but once he sees the horrors on carl's face and comes to this senses, than he lets the man go. he leans against the gate and writhes in sudden pain. growls like a werewolf and then the notion of that first step fades.

much later on, and i know that i'm taking a big leap forward in the plot here to where carl, anna and gabriel have reached the entrance to dracula's castle. seeing as that the door was so tall and it was nearly impossible to enter by foot and/or climbing the walls, gabriel knows what he must do. grabs carl and anna by the back of their coat's collars and leaps about the rough ledges of the entrance to reach the gap at the top of the doorway. leaps through the gap and lands on his feet perfectly onto the porch of the doorway/entrance hall.

after some searching of the castle, they find where the monster is being kept, gabriel tries to bend the bars of the door between but can't. and has to rescue monster later. and now! to the great battle between dracula and gabriel, plus skipping much of the plot and events inbetween.

***i'll pause here to allow you to absorb the information, ask me questions, and there is a few things i need to mention that i didn't.***

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:04 AM
Roulette
Freak

ok ive saved all ur writings in wordsmile.....so i no what to writebig grin.....tanks for helping me wit my partbig grin....thumb up...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

shall i explain the epic battle between gabriel in his werewolf form and dracula in his true demonic form? or save that for later, after you post something new in the story?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:28 AM
Roulette
Freak

hmmmmm...perhaps for laterbig grin.....jus.....cuz i have quite a bit of info to startbig grin but tankies for all ur helphappy..thumb up

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no prob! happy what are you gonna write?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:53 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grin.....

wellll......i was gun start with the thrilling repsonse of one of de order ppleek!./heh...den the council gabriel n carl will talk of dracula, gabriels adventures.....etc..with emotion.....lol.....den as u suggested...il write bout how dey go off to dere dorms..cept gabbriel paces around.thinking and such......ok.das brief.....but i alwasy make up as i gosmile....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

improvising, gotcha happy sounds great and type away! big grin hope you know what to make them think and their own lil dramas. esp. gabe's!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Veralidaine
big grin.....

wellll......i was gun start with the thrilling repsonse of one of de order ppleek!./heh...den the council gabriel n carl will talk of dracula, gabriels adventures.....etc..with emotion.....lol.....den as u suggested...il write bout how dey go off to dere dorms..cept gabbriel paces around.thinking and such......ok.das brief.....but i alwasy make up as i gosmile....

btw, are you going to type up all that? cause there are some things about dracula and bringing him down to death that you need to know. but i'll tell you later. after you post your story bit.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

also note, that since the order/organization is comprised of many different religions, there must obviously be a couple of people there that aren't of the same nationality as the cardinal jinette, carl, and gabriel. note, they can have accents and the like. like a jewish rabby (sp?), chinese monk, etc. etc.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:25 AM
Roulette
Freak

boppy,smile.....ill no what to type...heh.....cuz i have sooooo mcuh infoeek!....heh..
h,mmm......do u mind if i gte dat vamp info now?big grin....den i can type moreabig grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what vampire info.? blink you mean about dracula and how the race of vampires work in stephen sommers version?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:37 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes.....yeppiesbig grin....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:15 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

too much to explain about dracula's role in the movie. so i'll just give you a rundown on their powers.

dracula - immune to the touch of silver and crucifixes (burns hand but heals easily), healing factor, transform into demonic bat form, fangs grow and eyes glow when about to attack/suck blood, can walk on walls, great agility (like vampires in "interview with the vampire"), can hear living creatures/people's heartbeats/pulse and determine their aura/character, special heat vision in the dark (kind of like x-ray vision, but only the human you can see skeleton a bit and their body heat are flame colors), hurt by sunlight but don't die

with the normal vampires and brides - they can only transform into bat/demonic forms, healing factor, can get hurt/killed with silver/religious symbols/holy water/stakes/etc, grow fangs, great agility, sharp senses, can hear life forces/pulses, heat vision, hurt by sunlight

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:22 PM
Roulette
Freak

tanks for datbig grin......tiz helpnesseek!....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:50 PM