KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

don't make me explain dracula's role in the movie or i'm gong to get anurism from trying to come up with things to say and say it all!

btw, are you done yet? sorry for being anal and impatient. lol

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:52 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud...yeh ima dunhappy..tiz postedeek!....i hope wat i posted is okconfused...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:30 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

before i logged on to kmc, i read your story bit. you did a great job for a fairly first time writer. of stories that is. there were a few detials that i should've mentioned to you, but that's okay. the bit still came out really good. i'm not sure how strong and emotionally tough we should make gabriel there. but that's okay. he needs to seem human. even though he knows how to control his emotions for so many years. blah blah. listen to me ramble on! lmao nice on the convo! got any input for me before i start my bit? like, just in case you had more ideas for your bit but didn't add them on. that sort of thing is what i mean when i ask for your input before i start my bit.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:35 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yer......it came out sh!t...lol..big grin...
i no...i ddi kinda make his emotions strong....messed...kinda stuffed up....
but tanks for ur commentsbig grinHappy Dance...
hmmm......i no i kinda forgot bout the whole dracula discussion...but perhaps later on tah discussion can take place....das really it..hehbig grin.jus suggestion...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:43 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yeah, you had his emotions come through and surface so easily. in my bit, i was portraying him as having a strong hold on masking his inner tormiol and emotions. leave emotions at the door and business before people he works with. but your way was perfectly understandle. so don't worry if it sounded bad. your are still adjusting to the story world and i don't blame you. you'll soon get used to it. after a page or so of the story. i believe in you. ^.^

yeah, dracula can be left for discussion later on in the story. since gabriel left the council so abruptly like he did.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:48 AM
Roulette
Freak

u can change de bit i typed if u want......or tell me wat to change....n ill edit it....

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no, i wouldn't think of such a thing! eek! laughing happy

shall i start my new bit?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:56 AM
Roulette
Freak

lol......cuz i dont mind....cuzmessed...*whispers* Its crapolaeek!...WoOt
*cries n pukes*big grin...

yes fire away! eek!...fire in tha hole! *jumps*....

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's cause it's your own work, therefore you tend to critisize it more. just like i do, no? happy glory, you sure cry and puke alot! crybaby laughing

interesting enough. big grin laughing sure will! lol bunny

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:06 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sorry, i have to take my leave now. my mom is making me get off the comp. so that i can get some sleep and wake in time for this sleepoever thing at a friend's house later today. (it's only 2:20 am right now!) so far for the story, i got one paragraph accomplished. i'm not done with my bit, so sadly i have to stop there until my return. i'll be back on thursday.

as i write my story bits, to aide my mind to find the correct words to say, i listen to evanesense on my boombox. the gothic rock music matches the story well. as in the vampire sense and all. yah dig? anyways, as i was typing up and rereading my bit as "my immortal" was playing over the speakers, i get a bit teary and a few lone tears fell from my ears. from such real seeming memories of that particularly painful and emotional scene from the movie.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:23 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
that's cause it's your own work, therefore you tend to critisize it more. just like i do, no? happy glory, you sure cry and puke alot! crybaby laughing

interesting enough. big grin laughing sure will! lol bunny

sttttiiiiiil......sad...

laughing out loud..sure doeek!...

laughing out loud....Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 08:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Warning Concept Story Illustrations (Memories)

here are some van helsing icons that depic anna valerious's death and funeral scene that i thought would help you and to somewhat illustrate the paragraph i typed up for the story thread before i left a day or so ago...

(please log in to view the image)

Source (Van Helsing Icons): http://www.livejournal.com/communit...819.html#cutid1

...this is the scene after gabriel defeated dracula in his werewolf form and anna injects the cure into him just as he crushes her to death from werewolf rage. doesn't realize what he's done until he's too late...*sniff*

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source (Van Helsing Icons): http://www.livejournal.com/communit...759.html#cutid1

...after the battle, gabriel and carl took anna's body to be prepared for a somewhat proper funeral outside near the sea. Lay her body on a bed of straw and use a torch to burn what's left of her. Her soul ascends to heaven along with the rest of her family. also, saying one last goodbye and thank you to gabriel. *sniff*

Van Helsing Icons (homepage/mainpage): http://www.livejournal.com/community/vanhelsingicons/

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:00 AM
Roulette
Freak

ooooeek!..cooliesHappy Dance tanks for dem boppythumb up..

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:04 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no prob happy so sad...anna's death scene...:cry:

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:05 AM
Roulette
Freak

sad....*pats ur back* s'ok! im there for ueek!...big grin...heh...but seriously..

sad...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

thanks for caring "so much"! *hugs vera sillie* laughing j/k

now...about the story bit that i wrote and what you'll add on...just to get things and the story moving along and updated!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:26 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grinWOOTeek!....*hugs back* me evil face..

okbig grin..heh

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:37 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm not sure if gabriel should continue his angst about illyria and/or anna...for after he sees the moon, i want him to go back inside. for the moon brings too much pain back to mind. but not to get to bed. continue wandering. maybe check out the labs where the scientists/monks are working? we didn't have carl go to bed yet right?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:47 AM
Roulette
Freak

yersmile....

yer carl jus stood there uncertain of what to say....so i can continue on bout datsmile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

good plan! you're a winner thinker big grin thumb up laughing i have no real suggestions on him and what to do about him for now. just gab. so feel free to post away! big grin lol

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:56 AM