KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud...yes.....'winner'...geek....big grin

hmmmm ok...perhaps carl cud discuss de dracula matter wit de council...since gabriel is wandering de halls...

altho.wat shud i say?...roughly o course....for carl i mean.n bout dracula.....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 09:21 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

maybe you can have him try to explain the dracula situation. and than be at a loss for what else happened. for gabriel would know more about dracula and what happened during the mission than he, carl does.

also, try to make a quick excuse for the reason why gabriel left the room so abruptly like he did. and apologize to the order about that.

maybe since he doesn't know much, he'll leave the talking of drac to gab later on when the hunter is up to it. also, maybe to calm /distract his nerves, he can either get to bed and do some research while chillin' in bed. and/or go down to the labs on the next floor down to see how everyone else is doing and check out the gadgets. also check on the ones he was working on. maybe he can work on some gadgets he was experimenting with.

note, that carl is a experimenting/inventor and also a friar.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 09:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

cool....tanks for de ideasbig grin....thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 09:49 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

you don't have to use all of those, those are just guidelines/a few pointers to keep in mind big grin good hunting/luck to your story bit! happy

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:11 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

tankiesbig grin..

i tink i will use al ur ideas..lol,..

*cant think for shit*messed lol....big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

don't worry. just take a breather, relax, clear your mind, listen to some music, and the words shall come to you in no time...i hope! happy laughing

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:15 AM
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud...yes..hopefullyeek!...lol

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

finish dinner and...BEGIN! *shots starting race gun in air*

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:31 AM
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud......eek!.....*jumps in air*..race guns scare mesad....*cries*...

big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

can it and start the story bit you sillie! laughing

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

vera: i can't send you the response to your pm cause your new user name is screwing up the system when i try to send it! did you ask the mods in the news and question section of kmc before you changed it?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:17 AM
Roulette
Freak

messedsorry...sad...

*eyes bulge out*...*jumps up n down* crap crap crap crap crap crap

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:20 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

could you please switch back to vera so that i can pm you and then ask the mods to change it?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:39 AM
Roulette
Freak

to ask de mods to change it bak to vera after i edit it?...

i mean....so my pm will b stuffed up from now on, if i dont change itmessed?

Last edited by Roulette on Jun 19th, 2004 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:42 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no, change it back right now so that we can talk by pm also. for it doesn't work with your new one.

how's the story bit coming?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:46 AM
Roulette
Freak

i cant change it bak tho..messed it takes 2 weeks b4 u can change bakmessed...

hehsad..crap crap crap.ima sorry...*smacks head*..

its coming along goodsmile...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:49 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

oh well, we can just chat here in the meantime until you get the thing fixed...*sigh*

that sounds great! keep up the good work and can't wait to read it! thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:51 AM
Roulette
Freak

sad...

damn i like dis name....but stupid pm...

ah wellly...we can make dosmile..big grinyes..

big grintanksbig grin...heh...good work?...awww shuckles...*smiles*

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the pm worked! eek! bunny

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:06 PM
Roulette
Freak

eek!..*dances for joy*WOOOT we on our wayeek!..big grin

i put u as my best friend in de kmc threadbig grin...heh.bunny

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:08 PM