KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

which thread?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:10 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

de OTF best friend threadbig grin....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:13 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

hmmm...i'll check it out for sure! thanks for mentioning me! *hugs* happy

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:16 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

big grinawww..*hugs* ju no ju my best friend eek!.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:18 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

your on my list and some of the people in my siggy are too! just posted there in that thread you mentioned happy you rock rock

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:19 PM
Roulette
Freak

big grinaww shucklesness....big grin..

ju rock tooeek!..rock...rock on my palbig grin..

um...jus a favour..heh...do u mind changing mah name on ur sig?....heh..

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:26 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sorry to say...not reall sorry lol, but i won't. i need to conserve space in my siggy for there is only so much space that we users are allowed. so touch luck, girlie! stick out tongue laughing

sorry that i didn't reply sooner and was gone for so long for i was typing up a punch of new content for my story "dead man walking" and posting it. got about 15 or so paragraphs done today! yea me! big grin happy laughing have been dying to update that story and did well. i did it out of boredom and waiting for you to finish your story bit, and right now i feel like i can just type and type and type until i finish the whole chapter! eek! but sadly, i need to get to bed although i'm not tired all that much. need to rest many things. please check out the new content i added to my story and see you soon! *hugs* better have your story bit posted next time i see you online here! stick out tongue xxx soda

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:07 PM
Roulette
Freak

lol...oh...das oksmile..

lol..*hugs back*..lmao! or wat?..ull kill me?evil face...lol..
see i start work exp tomorrowsad...ill try n fit in sum time to work on my bit.its jus been hard cuz ive been so busy....now ive got a week of work expmessed....so im gun have to try n work round it....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 08:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

since you are online now, how come you can't work on it now? lack of inspiration or doing something for work online?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:23 AM
Roulette
Freak

i am working on it....just my sisters also trying to kick me off.....so if i leave without a word....ull know its cuz of her*bashes sister*...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

don't worry about it then, i'll just go to work on my "dead man walking" story and poems in the mean time! happy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:32 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grincool....well i never saw this post...^lol....

but i see it nowyes

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:49 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

hey girlie! how are you and how are the ideas for your story bit coming along? almost done?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 11:00 AM
Roulette
Freak

sad.....no way jose...

( big grin )

lol.....work exp...had to do shit for datsad.....so ive had no time.so sorry....jus busysad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

well...notify me when you do, girlie! thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:43 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes will dobig grin...thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 04:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

since we can't work on the story for a while until you are free enough to do your story bit, would you like to plan out more of the plot in advance?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:29 PM
Roulette
Freak

yersmile i tink dat wud helpyes...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 08:49 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'll explain more of the plot to you when i have the energy and brain power to, for right now i don't...for i'm tired.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 09:18 AM
Roulette
Freak

yer....same..im kinda worn outsad.work...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 09:24 AM