KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i've only gotten four hours of sleep yesterday and i fell asleep around midnight on the floor and i was sour when i woke up. i'm not in the writing mood for right now, so i'm going to go for now and read some fanfiction. talk to you soon and might be back later...*shrugs* *hugs* later, vera! xxx soda

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 09:26 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes i understandsmile...

later!big grin..*hugs*....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 09:33 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i was only asleep there for fifty minutes...strange...blink laughing for right now, after reading this hp story, i just feel wonderful and hungry since i didn't eat much since yesterday. snackin' on some yummy better chetters! *yum* a cheese cracker that i've eaten and known since childhood. btw, i think i'm up to explaining some of the forthcoming blot. happy

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 11:50 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

lol..
*smacks head* ur bout 10 milion steps ahead of me...
i slept for aaaaaaaaages today....just been so tired cuz ive been wakin up early for work exp...heh.messed...
so i shud catch up n dat....smile....jus as soon as i can movemessed..lol.....jks.big grin..

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:14 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no worries, catch up on your sleep. i'll inform you of the plot soon, once you get back. then we can get down to business and quit chatting so much in this thread.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

RagingSilent: Here's a summary of Zanther Sylvan's background, which also doubles as an explanation to the remainder of the plot to our carry on story. Although it doesn't provide any details nor any information about Gabriel's memories of Illyria and such, I can detail that for you another time. This should be just enough to fill you in on my grand plan for the story, to learn about the characters, and most of all come to an understanding about my original character, Zanther. Enjoy, my friend!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zanther Sylvan's Background

Zanther Sylvan is the son of Count Vladilus Dracula and Illyria (her real name is Cassandra Black and she's the youngest bride). He was born in the late 1870's in Count Dracula's Castle in Transylvannia, Romania (which is Southeastern Europe). Zanther is the only son that Illyria gave birth to and the first known vampire hybrid in Romanian and Roman history, a daywalker. He's a very rare breed of vampire, allowed to walk during the day and having a unique mix of both his parent's powers. During his infant and childhood years and psychical age processing's stages, Zanther's father and brides taught him how to be a vampire. Making him learn to drink blood and kill without showing any mercy to their victims. His mother, Illyria, didn't want him to become a killing machine like they were. So, in private, she would teach him how to control his blood drinking habits and learn to respect mortality. Over time, Zanther grew to adopt those habits and began to shun his father and brides.

About a year or so later, Illyria was murdered by Dracula's brides during their battle against her lover, Gabriel Van Helsing, and herself. Zanther was never there to say one last goodbye to his mother before she died in the monster hunter's arms. He didn't find out until years later of what happened to her, for his father had refused to talk about it shortly upon his return to Transylvannia. Some how, it was possible for Dracula to become even more brutal towards the world and mankind. Once again, he tried to get his son to embrace his vampire side for a couple of years. With the knowledge that his mother was gone forever, Zanther grew to loath his father so much that he decided to runaway from this place for good.

One night, he is successful and decides to make his way towards Rome, Italy, for his mother had told him that's the general area that Gabriel had come from before his visit to Romania. Unaware that he can be safely exposed to daylight, Zanther is careful to travel only by night. Either flying in his demon, bat form or by carriges. Shortly, after arriving within' Italy's borders, a strange group of men dressed like monks and hunters immediately recognized him as a vampire and captured him. They took Zanther to their headquarters in Vatican City to an establishment known as The Order. Placed him within' an undergrond chamber near the experimentation floor. There he remained for nearly ten years, being questioned about his past, people taking his blood samples, and growing up into what appeared to be a young man in his late teens. (Physically appearing to be 18 years old.)

Shortly after Gabriel and his companions had defeated Dracula in 1888, they returned to the Vatican. After all these years, the hunter never was aware of Zanther's whereabouts and able to remember Illyria's death for his lack of memory of his past. But, after his triumph over the vampire lord, Gabriel regained shards of random memories. He had the faint image of a boy's face floating about in his mind, but didn't have a clue as the name of him. One day, as Gabriel is wandering the vast hallways and experimental dungeons of the Vatican, he comes upon a dark hallway of chambers. To where he happens to find and meet Zanther Sylvan, the lost vampire boy within his scattered memories. Since he can remember little about the young man in his memories, Gabriel finds it intriguing to talk to the daywalker at night or when no one is around the particular hallway.

The Left Hand of God learns that Zanther is somewhat an old friend of his and of his parentage. Spending a few more weeks getting to know him, Gabriel makes arrangements with the board members of The Order to release the daywalker. Eventually, they agree to this upon the hunter's insistance for the order to be carried out. The Cardinals were quite uncomfortable with allowing their captured vampire freedom, no less upon their holy grounds. Gabriel made sure that Zanther could have his own room near his. Also, he was made to keep a watchful eye like a guardian over the daywalker. Zanther was grateful for this kind act and being reunited with someone from his own past, too.

Over the next couple of months, upon Zanther's consent, Gabriel and the monk engineers who worked for The Order, had the vampire run through a few tests to see what his powers were like. The daywalker displayed that he posessed many of the great prowess of his father, Dracula, and his mother, Illyria. Zanther had many qualities of a vampire and meta-human, but yet had a lingering respect for all things living (to the cardinals great surprise). After recording all of this information down into confidential documents, Zanther began to receive training in lessons to become a vampire hunter under Gabriel's supervision and learning. He was quick to learn how to control his pace and agility through obstaical courses and using the weaponry provided by the hunter's friar companion, Carl. Zanther impressed everyone at the Vatican and was soon excepted to go along with Gabriel and Carl on missions. (Note: I neglected the part where he learned that he could be exposed to daylight and come out unscathced from it's touch. That came shortly after his release from the chambers.)

For the next couple of years or so, the daywalker became an experienced and skilled hunter. Taking down many of his own kind, vampires. Along with werewolves, mummies, ghouls, and such monsterous creatures like that. He soon became known to almost everyone as the most powerful vampire after his late father, Dracula. The most powerful foe that Zanther has ever faced, alongside Gabriel and Carl, was the vampire Alucard. This immortal was cunning and not an easy one to capture. (He isn't as powerful as he is now in the graphic novel, present time, Hellsing.) Alucard did have some knowledge about who Zanther's father was. As he alluded the hunters' grasp, he took a shine to the young vampire. During a battle one night, Alucard makes an attempt to appeal to Zanther's vampyric qualities, try to weaken his mind to fill the emptiness by drinking human blood. (Note: Sorry, once again I forgot to mention that Zanther drinks only animal blood and blood packets that The Order provide for him.)

But, Alucard's attempt is of no avail for Zanther is wiser and has a stronger sense of self than the vampire expected. He will not bow down to this lowly vampire's trickery and become what he always hated, a reckless blood drinking killer like his father, Dracula. Having greatly miscalulated the daywalker, Alucard makes plans to escape the hunters and find another place to make his feeding grounds and lair. The three in pursuit set many traps and manage to ensare the vampire within' one. They manage to prolong the battle and chase as long as they could until the sun began to rise. Then, they surround him so that he coudldn't make a grand escape to somewhere dark and safe. To his great dislike, Alucard surrenders and allows himself to be captured. Soon, he is hauled off to the Vatican to be kept in a secluded, private chamber under high levels of security. The board memebers of The Order debate over their hunters' bounty. One of the higher ranking members, Cardinal Jinette, and Gabriel suggest that they take Alucard to London and hand him over to an organization there called Hellsing.

They have heard many great things about the new born monster extermintating organization headed by the family of the same name as their company. Once the Vatican has sent word to them, they are eager to receive the vampire. The Order gladily makes the transfer over to Hellsing. Putting Alucard in the hands of people who will spend nearly a century perfecting him into the ultimate undead and follow the orders of man. Still wary of this disposed foe, Zanther and Gabriel keep a careful awareness for news about him and keep in contact with the other organization. They can't afford Alucard breaking loose and causing havoc again, no less after he gains his new powers.

RagingSilent: I could go on and on with Zanther's background, to fill you in on what happens to him from what happens in the story to the present day, but that's not really the point nor highlight of our story. Originally, these stats were going to be for and posted for Forcizzle's RPG game called God's Legends. But, as I was typing this up, I realized that this could work for here, too. So, I decided to move this summary over to this thread and then have the game players check this out here. I'll provide the filler for the story to present day events for the game.

See you soon and later, my friend! happy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:36 AM
Roulette
Freak

thanks for that boppybig grinthumb up.....helpful indeedyeek!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what else do you make of it? eek! also, check out my new spider-man 2 poem called "colors of the ocean"! bunny

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:01 AM
Roulette
Freak

well.....interestingyes....interesting words.......also, i know it will help me thru my story, cuz we all know i need help in more ways than onebig grin...one eye....

yes yepnessbig grin.....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:04 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

I wrote it like a story in way, but briefer than one. glad you liked it! happy makes me happy to hear compliments on my writing work. anyways, i can't argue with that! eek! you needin' tons of help laughing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:05 AM
Roulette
Freak

big grinthumb up no problamobig grin...

eek!....*breaks down and cries*laughing out loud...Happy Dance..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

you cry too much, girlie! big grin laughing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:11 AM
Roulette
Freak

yesbig grin.....geek.....*skips away*bunny

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:13 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

glory, that girl has mood swings! eek! laughing

how has the job thingie been going...or tests? blink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:28 AM
Roulette
Freak

yesbunnybig grin...

ohh work expbig grin...heh....its been goodhappy...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

busy and managing to find a cool job? big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:42 AM
Roulette
Freak

lolbig grin....well ive been thinking about workin where i had my work expbig grin....
i mean..pretty damn easy work...get paid a fair amount...and its what i lovebig grin....soooo....yeahbig grin been thinking bout workin there...bunny

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what sort of job do you have and do there exactly? just tellin' me that doesn't tell me much about what you do.

i'm assuming that you're really busy?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:10 AM
Roulette
Freak

i thought i told ublink...ah well...ne way....im working with a commercial artist...i think das what u call em...he creates logos n things like that for companies and ads n stuff like that.....so ive been researching on te net for resources for his pics he draws...and ive designed sum pics for kids clothingbig grin...(his wife creates kids clothing) smile..

oh, its over now..laughing out loud...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:17 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

nope, you have never told me that exactly. sounds pretty cool.

you mean you're not busy and have time to write stories, is that what you mean? blink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:25 AM