KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

big grinthanks...

actually....i have been busy, my sisters getting marriedbig grin..and ive been helping with organisation n stuff like that, u no choosing out color of dresses for bridesmaid....(im one of embig grin)......so been busy..and sick toomessed...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:29 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

ooh coolies, a wedding! eek! happy

"weddings? i love weddings! drinks all around!" - capt' jack sparrow laughing

well then, maybe i can ask a friend of mine whose a writer too, to join us in writing this story. while i wait for you to have free time to write.

i'll definetely look into recruiting another writer thumb up

anyways, got any questions about the background on zanther that i posted on the previous page?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

big grinyes indeedy

yes that would work well....cuz just hard right nowsad

smilecool...

hmmm...not right now..lol..cuz i cant really think of anybig grin...heh...but, if i do have a question, i will ask youyes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:37 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

alright then. with that settled, than i'll figure out who i want to ask to help us write this story. do note, it's not a for sure thing that i'll get someone new. we'll just have to wait and see. yah dig?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:39 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes understood *salutes*big grin...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'll try to find a gal pal or guy pal of mine that is knowledgeable about the movie, vampires, and has a knack for writing fanfiction.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:42 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes wud b more useful dan me.lol..i havent even seen de movieeek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yeah, put them through an interview like thing. i'm checking out some people i know and their fanfiction work here. considering them. there are some other friends of mine that would be wonderful to partner up with for this story, but they aren't on often enough nor the same time. be a bit hard, no?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:47 AM
Roulette
Freak

yeah,....true true mon ami...

a friend in real life perhaps? lol....u know, un net friendbig grinlol....

do they like fanfiction?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:54 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yes, i have tons of friends that i could ask but they aren't writers. so that wouldn't be any good. most of my online gal pals and a few guy pals are writers. besides, my friends don't go online that often nor are they a member of this forum or any.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:56 AM
Roulette
Freak

ohhhhhsad...hmmm.....there would be others at KMC that would love to write a part of this storyyes there must be....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yeah, i noticed that we get alot of viewers for this thread and the story one. but i'm going to be anal and be picky about who i recruit and how many people. stick out tongue laughing bunny

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:07 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes...lol...analbig grin..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:11 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

you know what i mean! mad stick out tongue *humph* laughing that's what i used to say whenever my best real life gal pal allie said that word. she used to say it alot until i turned it into something perverted. he he devil laughing

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:15 AM
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud....fun e,.bunny friends r funnyone eye...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:17 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

which happens quite often, me turning almost everything we say into something perverted and unspeakable! big grin laughing bwahahaha! *evil mad scientist laugh*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:20 AM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Hey Soda, you know I would love to join! But I have not seen Van Helsing yet, so I am just gonna read your material.

xxx

Lj

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:57 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
which happens quite often, me turning almost everything we say into something perverted and unspeakable! big grin laughing bwahahaha! *evil mad scientist laugh*

laughing out loud..yes...

*pats ur bak*sad poor confuzzled mindbig grin..so crazyeek!..

*runs away*...confused...
big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:56 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Laviera_j
Hey Soda, you know I would love to join! But I have not seen Van Helsing yet, so I am just gonna read your material.

xxx

Lj

i would so love it, if you would join! eek! happy i haven't done a carry on fic with you in ages! you know, it's okay if you haven't seen the movie yet. i can fill you in along the way. ragingsilent hasn't seen it either. i'm fine with that.

sorry that we haven't updated this story in ages, i'm dying to start it up again and also am going to try to recruit a few more authors to colaborate with us.

btw, do you like western movies and have you seen "american outlaws" and "young guns 1 & 2"? if so, let me know so that you can join up with me and darth raven for our western story! cool

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:26 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
laughing out loud..yes...

*pats ur bak*sad poor confuzzled mindbig grin..so crazyeek!..

*runs away*...confused...
big grin

yes i am crazy and damn proud of it! devil bwahahaha! *sobers up*

"so much evil laughing...not cool!" - timmy's imaginary friend (fairly odd parents)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:28 AM