KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Plot Summaries

Plot Summaries
Started by: Edna Witch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jayride
Apt Pupil

Terms of Endearment!
Getting up to vomit made me miss all but the first 2 minutes.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 03:49 AM
jayride is currently offline Click here to Send jayride a Private Message Find more posts by jayride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I'm totally lost, now.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 02:44 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

It was "The Usual Suspects".

Is yours "City of the living dead" Backfire?

Two children are amazed at the tricks pulled by there new nanny and fear her leaving until thier father has an amazing change of character and starts spending more time with them.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2002 10:01 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Mary Poppins?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2002 09:33 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

No it was Natural Born Killers........well no, of course it was Mary Poppins.

I'll leave the next one cus I don't think backfire's was "city" of the living dead, but it was one of that series. I'll phone my mate who has them all on video and ask him.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2002 02:19 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownie

Not to cut in on anyone's turn but since no one is posting I'll provide one to keep it going.

After breaking up wth his girlfriend of 6 years, hes forced into the singles life again. With the help of his friends he not only ovecomes the loss of the love of his life, but finds happiness with a women from a L.A. bar.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2002 08:18 AM
brownie is currently offline Click here to Send brownie a Private Message Find more posts by brownie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Okay Backfire, my mucka says its "Dawn of the Dead".

Gonna have to think about yours Brownie, sounds a bit like the Wedding Singer to me though?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2002 11:38 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Brownie: High Fidelity ???

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Sep 16th, 2002 02:28 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownie

No not High Fidelity.

Hint: The movie also included a Mary Kay car....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2002 05:31 PM
brownie is currently offline Click here to Send brownie a Private Message Find more posts by brownie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

. . . . . . . um. . . . .

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 03:53 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Yep, gonna need another clue here methinks.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 06:25 PM
chico
chopper style

Oh I know, that's Swingers right? Thats a good movie. Nice hint with the Mary Kay car.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 07:03 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brownie

Good job chico.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2002 09:54 PM
chico
chopper style

ok my turn:

I'm drunk I'm nobody. I'm drunk I'm somebody. I'm drunk.....I'm dead. The End. Big, fat rock star in a tub. big grin

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 01:17 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

movie plot

that movie is the doors! Jim Morrison -lead singer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 08:17 PM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

That'd be my guess too.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2002 02:31 PM
2.35:1

It looks like Alphamale is up to provide a plot.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2002 04:19 PM
2.35:1 is currently offline Click here to Send 2.35:1 a Private Message Find more posts by 2.35:1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think Gundy is a bit busy to move things along here, so I'll step in- anyone please feel free to provide a new summary.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 19th, 2002 10:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

2 American students touring England are attacked and one killed by something that the everyone denies exists.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2002 09:21 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

That movie is AMerican Werewolf in London!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2002 03:31 PM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote