KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Hulk new animated series will released soon on 2005

The Hulk new animated series will released soon on 2005
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

The Hulk new animated series will released soon on 2005

After the Hulk movie last year.Marvel Enterprises decision will released of the Hulk new animated series.but not this year 2004.but next year on 2005.so till next year Cast of the voices of the actors and actress.the The Incredible Hulk new animated series will be on 2005.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:57 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Marvel and Universal releases for the Hulk new animated TV series soon on 2005.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:09 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

They should make another season of X-Men Evolution. I would watch that instead of stupid Hulk

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:19 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Screw Xmen Evolution, that's crap. Bring back the original X-Men cartoon. THAT kicked ass.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:31 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Both kick ass, the orginal a little more.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:03 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The old X-Men cartoon is lame.

I saw it on Fox Kids and it's utter crap. I used to love it when I was a kid, and I ruined those memories by watching it now.

X-Men Evolution is brilliant - why the hell would they redo the comic book story again? It was a good take on the whole thing and the animation was brilliant.

The Hulk show sounds promising. The Hulk has never had anything that is as good as the comics or as popular.

I want them to make a new Spiderman TV series. The 90's one was awesome, and still is, but we need some new material for everyones favourite superhero.

They should revive the old Batman animated series - they should just repeat those, they stand up even today, and I would love to see them again. Mark Hamills Joker is just awesome. They keep hinting at Batman returning, with the whole Batwoman movie, the Batman Beyond stuff, and his cameos in Static Shock. They should do a new Batman animated series, one that isn't affected by the movies (Penguin and Catwoman were based heavily on their movie guises).

Fantastic Four can't seem to ever be done right in cartoon form. It's a concept that comes across as cheesy and stupid when animated.

Ghost Rider would be awesome, done like the Spawn cartoon, wow.

So yeah, I'd rather see a more loyal, bigger, better attempt at doing Spiderman and Batman (or a continuation of X-Men Evo) again than Hulk or anything else. Still sounds good though, will be watching for sure.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:18 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

They had the Spiderman animated show on MTV, the only show i actually watched on that god-awful channel. I think its out on DVD.

The old Batman animated show is on Boomerang, a channel affliliated with Cartoon Network, but you need Digital Cable or Satallite to see it.

The IS a new Batman cartoon comiong out, just don't know when, it should be coming out on the WB.

I agree with Ghost Rider, done like Spawn on HBO, very nice idea.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:53 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
The old X-Men cartoon is lame.

I saw it on Fox Kids and it's utter crap. I used to love it when I was a kid, and I ruined those memories by watching it now.

X-Men Evolution is brilliant - why the hell would they redo the comic book story again? It was a good take on the whole thing and the animation was brilliant.

Sorry for going off topic but X-Men Evolution is in NO way better than the original cartoon. It is a pile of crap that never deserved to be made in the first place-its got absolutely nothing at all to it and the episodes are totally lame and the original characters very badly presented.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 11:04 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

not interested.
i want more batman episodes, even though THE BATMAN is premiering this fall and JLU this august...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:40 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

That original X-Men cartoon was so melodramatic: "Jean, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:12 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote