KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Doujinshi club

The Official Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Doujinshi club
Started by: BlackHatDefect

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

There are doujinshi,as in yes.Heres how it works
Japanese comic writers/artists see an anime or book series they like/so they make actual mangas out of them

But these mangas don't follow the original plot at all,heres an example

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:56 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

had i not been a dumbass i would have bought this one.Its a manga about Draco/Hermione.As you see,they are evading Snape under the invisability cloak.Doujin writers make the manga by their own standards,as in what THEY want,not the writers.So if you have a strange couple(as in..lets say Siruis/Lupin)doujinshi-ka will write about them falling in love.

Attachment: garden.jpg
This has been downloaded 475 time(s).

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:00 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

heh, much to Black-chans likeing *talkin bout the hermione/draco doujinshi* Sirius/Lupin is like one of the few yaoi pairs that i find ok. probably because of all the pretty art work i found for em ^.^ O.o..wow. Crazy c, your good.

(please log in to view the image)

MINE!:grabs Hiei: BACK OFF!
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei, YYH*So cool!*
Your testicles are in grave danger- Reno 911
Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:18 PM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i am? huh

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:05 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

yup. u guess all the characters in that pic i put up of the maraduers/kingsley/tonks. can any one else see the pic i put up recently? i cant for some reason >X hate that. i wount be able to put up any more pics for a little while most likeyly. weekend with dad. XP YEE HA..

quote:
Shh..my yeast is rising. O.O...-Ed

Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:41 PM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

HEY GUYS,NEW PIC TIME!

Im sorry,im the biggest Draco fangirl ever,but there are so few good pics of him....ththis one is so pretty though

Attachment: dora9.jpg
This has been downloaded 424 time(s).

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

(although that isn't sirius, looks it)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

O.o...i like the comics, but im a bit confused on how to read them. >x whered u get them? XD did anyone see that thing for the Grham Norton Effect on Comedy Central on thursday i think? they were just little clips from his show, but one of them was his interview with Ellija *sp?* Wood. anyways, they showed this REALLY nasty site that had pics of Sam and Frodo...well, in some very nasty positions, if u know what i mean laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing probably will post new pics on sunday. ^.^

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:17 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

new pic4u guys!!!its Ron/Harry/Draco/no i didn't Kori-kun...that sounds scary though...

Attachment: sleepy.jpg
This has been downloaded 429 time(s).

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:21 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

consider yourself luckey. it was nasty, yet horribly hillarious stick out tongue
this is one of my favs on deviantart. XP siruis looks so kewl

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:26 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

ACK! why wont my pics show!? *starts bashing up labtop with baseball bat*

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:27 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

*looks back at posted pic of the maraduers/tonks/kingsly* my, i feel dense. they had the names right on the pic. :cry: -_____-*;;;;

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:34 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Koorime Yume
O.o...i like the comics, but im a bit confused on how to read them. >x whered u get them? XD did anyone see that thing for the Grham Norton Effect on Comedy Central on thursday i think? they were just little clips from his show, but one of them was his interview with Ellija *sp?* Wood. anyways, they showed this REALLY nasty site that had pics of Sam and Frodo...well, in some very nasty positions, if u know what i mean laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing probably will post new pics on sunday. ^.^

*drops monacol in shock* good gracious! eek! sick laughing did he really? nasty, man! as for where i got the comic strips, they were just what i found in a google image search.

blackhatdefect: that pic of ron/harry/draco...triple antant! (sp?) eek! laughing *laughs crazily* is that a love triangle i spy? shifty lmao

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 08:43 AM
crazy_c
Very Tired

quote:
Originally posted by Koorime Yume
*looks back at posted pic of the maraduers/tonks/kingsly* my, i feel dense. they had the names right on the pic. :cry: -_____-*;;;;

LMAO!!!! laughing You didn't see it. omg im sorry but hee hee hee *giggles uncontrollably*

Silly poo *pats Kori on head* stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:17 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

there was this really lovely doujinshi of sirius in the original harry potter fanart thread, but now the image code doesn't work and therefore the image doesn't work anymore online! sucks! *sniff*

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:46 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I got a heartbreaker.This is James's funeral.As you all know,Lupin thinks Sirius betrayed him and the Maraders.

Attachment: funeral.jpg
This has been downloaded 418 time(s).

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 03:56 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

oh it's not fair he didn't do anything

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:00 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

geez, im surprised. thought there would be more replies. :cry: CURSE U EVIL PHONE COMPANIES!!! damn ass's went and cut our phone line at my moms till the bill is paid. >X wont get it back till like friday or somthin. least i got my dads compy ^.^
yah, thats a sad pic :snif: POOR SIRIUS! i just started re-reading the fifth book. UMBRIDGE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!! >X
what did the pic look like Bop? I'll see if i might have it

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:27 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

lol i hate umbridge. I was wondering why i wasn't seeing you around the place. It was all lonely n stuff.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 10:03 PM