KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Doujinshi club

The Official Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Doujinshi club
Started by: BlackHatDefect

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (63): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I agre,its been TOO quiet lately..i missed everyone.But were all back now righty?Its funny,i was thinking we would have more members lol.Maybe were a little to frealy for everyone...

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 12:08 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OHH pic of the day.This is by a mistress with online webcomics,but she hasen't made one for him yet.!Its the tragic Barty Crouch JR..this is sooo kawaii ne?

Attachment: bartyjr.jpg
This has been downloaded 363 time(s).

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:14 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
I got a heartbreaker.This is James's funeral.As you all know,Lupin thinks Sirius betrayed him and the Maraders.

that's so sad...*cries* damn that freak pettigrew! mad

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:32 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I know,i can't stand Pettagrew.He had no alternitive motive to do what he did,he was just a dishonerable coward!!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:43 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that bastard...like sirius said about him, peter making a better rat than a human is not saying alot about peter...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:42 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

If i saw him I'd do something not very nice! And he was so pitiful and irritating looking in the film. grrr miffed

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:12 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Here's a cute one of sirius as a lad

Attachment: sisrius.jpg
This has been downloaded 295 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:18 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

and snape

Attachment: snape.jpg
This has been downloaded 302 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:23 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

and that slimeball peter grr. * throws imaginary rocks*

Attachment: peter p.jpg
This has been downloaded 275 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:25 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

i don't like Harry much at all but i can't resist this cuteness!!

Attachment: spring.jpg
This has been downloaded 366 time(s).

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:55 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

aww that's so adorable! eek!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 09:25 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

:cry: i feel so loved! sad news is, i wont be able to talk till saturday. --_-- anyways..awww..so kawaii! ARGG!!! I ve just recently read the part where that mad cow *umbridge* bans harry from quiditch. >X *brings out bazooka* that rat and cow are soooo frekin dead!
i hope she adds more to her hermione/malfoy comic. it is really good. ^.^ i love the begging when hes having those dreams! LOL
why are all the doujinshi pics of harry out there have him lookin like a little kid? that just bugs me.
LOL watchin 50 First Dates. For all who havent seen it...SEE!!!

MINE!:grabs Hiei: BACK OFF!
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei, YYH*So cool!*
Your testicles are in grave danger- Reno 911
Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 12:56 AM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

aThats a good movie.I donno y Harry always looks so young,but its kawaii.ANd yeh,that mistress must continue her story,im going MAD!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 03:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
If i saw him I'd do something not very nice! And he was so pitiful and irritating looking in the film. grrr miffed

i would tear out the rest of his hair so that he would be completely bald! eek! devil laughing happy

harry is so cute in doujinshi form of art!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 09:09 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

HEY GUYS ill be camping for like 3 days so i won't see yall!Don't break down without me!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 04:48 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

O.o...WHAT!!!?? your kiding!? ug...and right when i got my phoneline back! :cry: ill miss yah!
so, to amuse myself, ill put up more doujinshi. yah doujinshi! ^.^

(please log in to view the image) W00T! it showed up! this is one of my favs at deviantart. supposed to be the maraders plus lilly minus peter *yes*

Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 01:26 AM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

O.o..HOLY CRAP!!! ohhh shitt..man, i think lupins gona die...>X i was lookin at this HP ideas form, and they were talking about how JK said that Remus didnt have a twin. so some people think he may have a bro, or that peter could be like one, or used to. i think they got the idea that remmey has a bro from some sort of story about to kids, Remus and Romules or somthin who were raised by wolves.
i think that hes might die :cry: cause it also said how peter has that new silver hand thing, and silver kills wherewolves! AHH!!! I dont know what i'll do if he dies! hes the last marader bishy left!
mad Im soooo holding a mad riot if he dies! whos with me!?

(please log in to view the image) snif...siry..

(please log in to view the image) snif..remmy..

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:30 AM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing aw, i love this one! XD sirius's face is sooo good, and lupins sooo kawaii!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sirius is so kawaii in that pic of him in shades of blue and white! eek! love

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:09 AM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

:drool: :glomp: eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:17 PM