KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Pistios or L.A.

Who will take it all?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pistions 13 68.42%
Lakers 5 26.32%
Don't care 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pistios or L.A.
Started by: DaRk Lotus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Pistios or L.A.

who do you want to win?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:37 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

doesn't matter who you want to win....it matters who's going to win.

Lakers...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

thats not fact yet.

Pistons

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:49 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Karl Malone didn't come to Southern California to make it this far...only to be shut at the door.

you can "play the right way" all you damn well please. It still isn't going to save you.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

keep talkin.....knowing that malone and payton moved to la for a ring and than to get shut down is gonna make this that much more sweeter

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 04:26 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Frist of all the pistions have alot for GOOD players like hamalten,big ben billups,prince,darco,etc we just have to much good talent in Detroit smile

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:20 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Pistons! Michigan rules

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:24 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
Frist of all the pistions have alot for GOOD players like hamalten,big ben billups,prince,darco,etc we just have to much good talent in Detroit smile

darco? too soon to tell if he has any talent...and i think its pretty safe to say were not gonna see him in this series but i agree with the rest....detriot baby detriot!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:30 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus

bahhahahahahaha!!!!!!

oh jesus.....calm down link...you'll have a stroke.

ok...ok. Detroit does have good players I'll grant you that much.

Unfortuneatly the Lakers have GREAT players.

the Pistons have 3 chances to win this series...

1. Larry Brown
2. Slim
3. None

See you guys Sunday! big grin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:53 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i want the pistons to win but i think the lakers will win

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:23 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

The longer the series goes the more chance the Pistons have at winning the series. I think the series is going to be decided on how dominate will Shaq be. If he only averages 20 points the series I think the Pistons have a great shot. But I just think the Lakers are to talented to lose; Lakers in 6.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:48 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious

the Pistons have 3 chances to win this series...

1. Larry Brown
2. Slim
3. None

See you guys Sunday! big grin

thats funny thats exactly what laker fans were sayin in 89 except they only gave us two choices back than..slim and none.....and detriot won that series just like there gonna win this series...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 08:33 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The poll question says "Who will take it all" so I put LA, but then your question as a post says who do you want to win. DAMN IT! Wouldn't it be nice if Kobe tries to do everything to get MVP resulting in his screwing over the Lakers? I'd be happy. yes

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 09:07 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
keep talkin.....knowing that malone and payton moved to la for a ring and than to get shut down is gonna make this that much more sweeter

oh man...sweet like chocolate coated sugar cubes. with frosting on top. and a side of sugar.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:30 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

if Shaq only scores 20 a game then i'd still say the Lakers had a pretty damn good chance of winning the title. They've been winning when he goes 20+...it's those sub 15 nights...and he's a quite a few....that really kill him.

but your center is 5'9 and your power forward...well he's Rasheed Wallace. A good shot blocker, but I don't see him keeping Shaq out of the paint. Emet Okur or however you spell it...that guy's a good advantage with his shooting ability, and the size to push Shaq.

Gonna be a great series...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:21 AM
wuTa

you forgot to mention that are center is a two time defensive player of the year (very easily coulda been a third) that can curl 200lbs with one hand

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:24 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

detroit's center is 5'9?? what the hell have i been looking at this whole time?? i surely thought Ben Wallace was at least 7'. do i need a new prescription for my glasses?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:48 AM
wuTa

he's 6'9....that musta been a typo

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 03:57 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im from L.A but i think Pistons DESERVE to win.

as for hockey...both Tampa Bay and Calgary deserve the cup. Iginla really deserves it for Calgary.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 04:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Ben Wallace gets defensive player of the year because he's smaller and guards big guys, and because he mainly focuses on help defense, but he's only guarded THE big guy 2x this year. I don't care if he can curl 300lbs...don't mean crap when you have a guy 1/2 a foot taller than you and 80+lbs heavier than you leaning up against you. Simple fact, you can't jump with someone leaning on you. And that's all Shaq does.

Karl's going to ruin Rasheed like he did KG and Tim Duncan. Sure they got the better of him overall, but Karl played them both straight up, and he forced them to have atleast 2 bad games each for each se ries. If the Lakers win the championship...sorry, fandom faded for a second, WHEN the Lakers win, Karl should get a lot of props for stepping up against the former and current MVPs

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 03:29 PM