KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Pistios or L.A.

Who will take it all?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pistions 13 68.42%
Lakers 5 26.32%
Don't care 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pistios or L.A.
Started by: DaRk Lotus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

yea, same here. i am a NJ fan first, and an anit-laker second.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:04 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'm a Blazer fan 1st
Laker fan 2nd
and a former Pacer fan but currently roots against them because I hate Jermaine O'Neal.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Pistons 1st anti-laker 2nd so i'm either gonna be really happy or really pissed when this is over

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:08 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Cool, they used the Kill Bill theme for the intro. smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:32 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I really like how this game is going. Lakers scoring 100 against the Pistons? not in this series.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:14 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

7 point Detroit lead with 3:30 left. eek!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:32 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Holy crap. Shaq has scored at least 25 points, 10 rebounds, and over 50% FG in every NBA Finals game that he has played. Thats amazing. This is his 5th Finals series too.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:36 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

87-75 DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! YES! YES! YES! The Pistons just stole homecourt advantage. This would be so sweet if Malone and the Lakers get so close yet lose unexpectedly to the east. WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:44 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Btw: Nobody but Shaq or Kobe scored over 5 points for the Lakers. That is awesome.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:45 AM
wuTa

what!....detriot what!...detriot baby detriot!...i think detriot just proved whos got the best D and its not san antionio...and yea we can score without rip and that game was awesome.... detriot pretty much dominated that whole game with there defense...the had the lead for like the whole game Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:51 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Attachment: pistons.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:01 AM
wuTa

^ yes

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:04 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

this is going to be so fun....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 01:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

lets go Detroit !!!!! kill the Lakers

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:08 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yes go pistons not only did they shut down the entire laker team - Shaq and Kobe they dominated and took one of the most important games, their defence was great, but i do suggest not to match up hamilton and kobe.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:17 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

GO PISTONS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:17 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

eek! thumb up WOO just take game 2 and bring back to detroit

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:21 AM
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by Drifter101
yes go pistons not only did they shut down the entire laker team - Shaq and Kobe they dominated and took one of the most important games, their defence was great, but i do suggest not to match up hamilton and kobe.

am i the only one that saw Shaq get his way with Detroit???

I mean, yah they shut down the rest of the Lakers, and D'ed up Kobe something vicious. I just wouldn't consider Shaq's 19 point 1st half as any sort of shut down or dominated.

Props to L.B. for his coaching....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:25 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

i would consider 19 points in a half, 25(i think) in the whole game, from Shaq, keeping him down pretty well. if he really tried, Shaq can score 50 points a game, and we'd be feeling a deja vu of the old Wilt the Stilt days.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 04:14 AM
Linkalicious

i haven't seen him hit jump hooks and bank shots like he did in Game 1 all year long. The only reason he didn't go scoring 30+ is because Kobe generally gets the nod from Phil to run the show in the 2nd half. That would explain why he had a 10 point 1st half and his second half was more productive.

Did some thinking last night, after the hockey game, you know....if the Lakers lose this home game tonight and go down 0-2....i hate to admit it, but i think LA would lose in 5. sad They better win tonight...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:19 PM