KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Evangelion

Evangelion
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

sweer Kaworu Nagisa is so cool i dont know what i like about himxaltho hes sort of gay i still like him

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 05:41 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M.T. STYLE
Veni Vidi Vici - IMPERIO

THE MOST OVERRATED ANIME OF ALL TIME...............

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 11:43 PM
M.T. STYLE is currently offline Click here to Send M.T. STYLE a Private Message Find more posts by M.T. STYLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've just recently started getting into Evangelion.

When I first gave it a try some months ago I couldn't get into it at all. It didn't entice me whatsoever.

So I tried again and practically just made myself sit there and watch it and by some kind of chance I watched a certain episode, that although while I didn't understand all of the mechanics and story nor do I still have a firm grasp on it, it still had certain little things happening that I wanted to come back to and find out what happened next. So yeah. I wouldn't refer to myself as hardcore fan or a strict fan that must be there every Saturday Night to catch this Anime but it's possible that I may get there, especially with the whole Time Travel thing going on now because I'm obsessed with all things Time Travel. So yeah. That's happening me get more and more into this show.

It's confusing as all Hell, but I'm catching on little by little......................................I think.................

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:51 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by M.T. STYLE

The secret of Evangelion is that they took super robot pilots and reversed their genders
if Rei was male, he'd be the awesomely silent/cool/calm guy.
When he rushes that angel with an N2 mine under his arm sacrificing his life ... that is the scene where MANLY TEARS flow for A MAN'S WAY OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Asuka, if a man, would be an awesomely HOT BLOODED pilot. And pervy with his advances on Shinji, but a little tsundere.
And Shinji, as a weak little girl, as a girl, puts it into context. You'd be fapping furiously to Shinjiko every night because of her shy demeanour
And with girl Kaworu, Shinji x Kaworu would be amazingly hot.

And yes, this is copypasta. I just copied and pasted it myself.

sig by willRules

Old Post May 14th, 2007 09:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I would realyl have to see mroe of it to understand it better

Old Post May 14th, 2007 09:52 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

The genius of Gurren Lagann is that it inverts the inverted trope which made NGE such a classic.

Instead of a psychotic ***** ace pilot, Yoko is a caring and grounded ace sniper. Instead of a distant and soulless zomg teh Rei Nia has exuded personality and has already captured the hearts of everyone. Instead of a massive pussy who rejects becoming God, simon is a massive pussy until he accepts becoming Gar'd

sig by willRules

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 04:13 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by M.T. STYLE

Have to admit , while its a good anime it's DBZ'd occasionally as 'Teh BEST'.

Certain Gundam series are even better, and I LOATHE Gundam with a passion.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:26 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I know this isn't the place to advertise it, but what could be better? angel

I suggested an Evangelion RP in Unhosted RP, and If anyone's interested in joining, The suport would be great wink

Heres the post -> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...377#post9559821

Feel free to PM me with questions angel

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 08:45 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

I LOVE what I've seen of the series so far!!! I wish it hadn't been taken off...I never got ta see the end... sad

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:22 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*quietly waits for 3.33* embarrasment

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 01:06 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

terrible show

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 01:27 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Okay show.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 01:42 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by Tzeentch
terrible show

Like I see why people love it's complexity and it's radical change on anime. But the plot was retarded, most characters were straight up unbearable and it depressed me more than entertained. The best moments in the show is filler-esque moments. When they're at school not talking about Angels, or clones of Shinji's mom or the ****ing Lance of whatthe****isthis.

I appreciate what it tried to do but I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather watch the dubbed version of Yugioh than go through another episode of Eva again.

Last edited by Based on Aug 5th, 2014 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 01:42 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

ikr?

Basically the worst anime ever created.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 01:53 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Based
Like I see why people love it's complexity and it's radical change on anime. But the plot was retarded, most characters were straight up unbearable and it depressed me more than entertained. The best moments in the show is filler-esque moments. When they're at school not talking about Angels, or clones of Shinji's mom or the ****ing Lance of whatthe****isthis.

I appreciate what it tried to do but I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather watch the dubbed version of Yugioh than go through another episode of Eva again.
Maybe you shouldn't be such a sensitive pussy?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 02:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I like the show, but I do think people overstate its greatness

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 02:03 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

definitely overrated thumb up

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 02:05 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Its kind of a piece in time. It is dated and when it was made the fluidity of the movements of the machines was revolutionary in the depiction of the mecha anime smile It has the same effect on mecha as Ghost in the Shell the movie and Akira has on cyberpunk. smile It is overrated and people act like they love it because it is confusing but I just like it because of the character development and weakness that the characters portray. There are no ideal people in any of it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 02:14 AM
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by NemeBro
Maybe you shouldn't be such a sensitive pussy?

Say whatever you want Eva still sucks.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 02:20 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Based
Say whatever you want Eva still sucks.
I'm pretty sure it was just 2deep4u. thumb up

Old Post Aug 5th, 2014 03:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote